Top Rated Bellemain Premium Quality Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer with Silicone Handles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH FOR PROFESSIONAL SQUEEZING: Say hello to the best manual juicer on Amazon. We devised the optimal bowl size, and added reinforced hinges, thick casting and strong levers—ready for workhorse squeezing marathons, so you’re ready, too.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Nobody likes arthritic pangs from poorly designed juicers. Your hands will never run out of juice when using our thickly formed, silicone-bonded handles. They keep your grip strong and steady more than any other manual juicer on Amazon.
- STAINLESS STEEL PERFECTION: Enamel, aluminium or plastic juicers might be good for beginners looking for a single press, but you should demand more than something that chips or breaks after extended use. Bellemain juicers are 18/10 stainless steel so your juicer looks the same on the 100th day of making lemonade as it did on day 1—etch-free, rust-free, and simply marvelous.
- EASY TO WASH: Need some citrus for that salad? Want to tang up your company’s steak or concoct the perfect seed-free refreshment? Use the juicer that keeps going..and going—give it a quick rinse between uses and when you’re done toss it in the dishwasher, no worries.
- OUR EXCLUSIVE “100% NO-LEMON" GUARANTEE: Bellemain juicers are made to withstand years of professional use without aging a day. But if you’re not in love with it for whatever reason, we’ll give you a full replacement or refund—no questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BELLEMAIN STAINLESS STEEL CITRUS SQUEEZER
Designed from 100% 18/10 stainless steel, this chef-grade lemon squeezer will be your trusted kitchen companion for years to come.
Keep this squeezer within easy reach to create delicious salad dressings, baked goods, and lemonade with ease.
TRAPS EVEN THE TINIEST PITS
Cleverly designed sieve at the bottom of the bow easily captures seeds.
GROOVED FOR OPTIMAL JUICEFLOW
Channels in the bowl direct juice down, so you can capture every drop you squeeze.
EASY TO CLEAN
Cast from smooth, solid steel, with no fussy cracks or crevices, to make cleaning a breeze.
*top rack only
Born from a love of cooking and culinary experiences, family-owned Bellemain strives to perfect everyday kitchen tools. We create stylish, easy-to-use products that lend a helping hand to home chefs everywhere.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The juicer seems OK. The screws that hold it together are wobbly - not so secure. Also, it would be nice if they could include at least some instructions, rather than just that one insert bribing me into giving a 5 star review, in grammatically incorrect English and many typos. If you are selling your products from China to the US, at least pay a native speaker to translate your message so that it would sound professional.
First of all, it is made from AISI 304 stainless steel (which is the same as 18/10 stainless steel and contains 18–20% chromium and 8–10.5% nickel.) and the surface is fine polish. Due to this it is heavy duty, almost unbreakable and quite easy to clean.
This is a plier-like squeezer with two handles and two nested cone-parabola-like cups between which are put the fruits for juicing. The lower cone/bowl has holes from which the juice flows and no seeds or pulp goes out ot them.
Next, the handles are covered with non-slip red silicone sleeves. In the way the juicer is received now, the silicone sleeves easily come out of the grips for which some reviewers take one star. This is the only serious critic to the manufacturer. The sleeves go out as the handles are polished very good. I have fixed the silicone sleeves to their places by several drops of Loctite 454 adhesive and now they have no chance to come out again. Of course, one can use the juicer and without the silicone sleeves but with them the grip is more sure and comfortable.
The handles are not hollow and are made of solid stainless steel. If the handles would be a little longer, say by an inch, it will be needed less force to squeeze fruits. For me this is not a problem.
Now follows the most essential part of the juicer, the two approximate cones between which are put the fruits (see below for their preparation). The geometrical forms and sizes for these parts are chosen very carefully in such a way as they to correspond the dimensions and forms of the average sizes of lemons, limes and similar citrus fruits. In particular, it is taken into account the thickness of the bark of the fruits. Exactly here is the main difference of the Bellemain Lemon Squeezer from similar juicers. In particular, I have compared it with the Innovee Lemon Squeezer - Quality 18/10 Stainless Steel Manual Citrus Press With Lemon Recipes Ebook and Chef'n FreshForce Citrus Juicer (Lemon) and can say that the Bellemain Lemon Squeezer is better and with it can be obtained more juice than with them if average size fruits are used.
In the supplied Squeezer there are not instructions for usage or some kind of a manual which is noted in some reviews. This is an omission of the manufacturer. Let me give a few instructions how to use the Squeezer and how the lemons/limes should be prepared so one can squeeze more juice from them (see the attached images):
1) Wash the citrus fruit
2) Cut the both ends so the bark is almost removed. This opens more space for the upper cone to press down.
3) Cut the fruit about the great circle (i.e. along the middle) in two approximately equal parts.
4) Turn the obtained halves with their wider part upwards. Make at the end of the circle edge of each part 6-10 cuttings of the bark with, for example, 5-9 mm depth. This is very important because otherwise the edges of the bark will remain distorted (not inverted) after squeezing, which will result in loss of juice.
5) Put one of the halves with the wider part down in the squeezer and press the grips with one or two hands until the two cones almost touch each other. Take the remains out and repeat the procedure with the second half but do not remove the remains.
Keep in mind that a little juice remains between the two nested bowls/cups. Tilt the Squeezer to pour this juice.
6) Open the juicer and put the remains of the first half upon the remains of the second half. Press again and you will get more juice. Open the juicer, interchange the places of the remains of the two halves and press again. In this way you will get several more drops of juice.
I firmly recommend the Bellemain Lemon Squeezer!
Pleasant lemon/lime juice drinking!
The only reason I gave this product 3 stars as opposed to 5 is that there appears to be a quality control issue with the metal plated finish. Other reviewers have noted pitting in the finish. There are photos posted to document this. I have to concur. After not that many uses the inner bowl of the press is already showing signs of minor pitting. This is only going to get worse with time.
My stand-style juicer is made from stainless-steel, is years old, and doesn't have ANY signs of pitting in comparison to minor pitting in this unit after minimal use.
It doesn't both me all that much, but does raise concerns about the material compatibility with citric acid and whether this juicer is leaching metal into my citrus juices.
With the typical lemon juicer, you have to be careful how hard you squeeze the lemon, or the low quality metal will snap.
With this item I am able to squeeze every last bit of juice out of the lemons and limes that I juice!!!
For the smallest lemons and limes all you need to do is squeeze and then fold them in half, put them in again sideways, and squeeze them again to get every last drop of juice.