Top Rated Bellemain Premium Quality Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer with Silicone Handles
|Sale:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.96 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH FOR PROFESSIONAL SQUEEZING: Say hello to the best manual juicer on Amazon. We devised the optimal bowl size, and added reinforced hinges, thick casting and strong levers—ready for workhorse squeezing marathons, so you’re ready, too.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Nobody likes arthritic pangs from poorly designed juicers. Your hands will never run out of juice when using our thickly formed, silicone-bonded handles. They keep your grip strong and steady more than any other manual juicer on Amazon.
- STAINLESS STEEL PERFECTION: Enamel, aluminium or plastic juicers might be good for beginners looking for a single press, but you should demand more than something that chips or breaks after extended use. Bellemain® juicers are 18/10 stainless steel so your juicer looks the same on the 100th day of making lemonade as it did on day 1—etch-free, rust-free, and simply marvelous.
- EASY TO WASH: Need some citrus for that salad? Want to tang up your company’s steak or concoct the perfect seed-free refreshment? Use the juicer that keeps going..and going—give it a quick rinse between uses and when you’re done toss it in the dishwasher, no worries.
- OUR EXCLUSIVE “100% NO-LEMON" GUARANTEE: Bellemain juicers are made to withstand years of professional use without aging a day. But if you’re not in love with it for whatever reason, we’ll give you a full replacement or refund—no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Top Rated Bellemain Premium Quality Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer with Silicone Handles
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||AMZNG DEALS SHOP||Bvigor||Zulay Home||iHomeInnovations||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red and Silver||Red||Stainless Steel||Yellow and Green||Polished Chrome and Stainless||Silver|
Strong, safe and super-efficient, the Bellemain Stainless Steel Lemon Press is also easy to use, clean and store ... proving that the simplest designs are simply the best.
Juices Lemons and Limes to the Last Drop
With one powerful plier motion, the nesting bowls squeeze every bit of juice from your lemon or lime; unlike reamers which force you to dig around and around, and still not get it all. The juice falls straight down onto your food, instead of squirting sideways. And even the tiniest seeds and bits of pith are trapped in the bowl.
Food-Safe 18/10 Stainless Steel
The Bellemain Stainless Steel Lemon Press is made of the same high quality alloy as eating utensils, and won't rust, scratch, pit or crack. It won't leach toxins into your food like plastic and aluminum can do. Plus, it's solid-cast for strength to give you many years of reliable use.
Comfortable Silicone Handles
The soft silicone helps cushion your hands and absorb pressure, so you can squeeze enough lemons to make a quart of lemonade without getting tired or sore. Cleaning the Bellemain is equally effort-free: just put it in the dishwasher.
Order now and Don't Miss Out! Take advantage of our 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, return your Lemon Press for a No Questions Asked Full Refund. "
Top Customer Reviews
- Squeezed enough limes for a quart of lime juice (lots o' margaritas) with little effort. This is fast - I was using one of those juicers / strainers where you twist the half over a pointy cone with bumps before purchasing
- Gets almost all the juice out of the lemons/limes
- Not pulp/seeds to mess with
- It may be counter intuitive because of the shape, but you place the lemons/limes cut side down in the bowl and then squeeze.
- I noticed the handles have some flex to them, especially when you're trying to squeeze out that last drop of juice. We'll wait and see if there are any long-term issues with the handles.
- As some reviews mentioned, not all the juice goes out the holes. This is because some juice pools at the sides of the lemon/lime once it's flattened, the juice can't get to the holes. This is easily solved by just tilting the juicer so the juice runs out the side.
The only reason I gave this product 3 stars as opposed to 5 is that there appears to be a quality control issue with the metal plated finish. Other reviewers have noted pitting in the finish. There are photos posted to document this. I have to concur. After not that many uses the inner bowl of the press is already showing signs of minor pitting. This is only going to get worse with time.
My stand-style juicer is made from stainless-steel, is years old, and doesn't have ANY signs of pitting in comparison to minor pitting in this unit after minimal use.
It doesn't both me all that much, but does raise concerns about the material compatibility with citric acid and whether this juicer is leaching metal into my citrus juices.
With the typical lemon juicer, you have to be careful how hard you squeeze the lemon, or the low quality metal will snap.
With item I am able to squeeze every last bit of juice out of the lemons and limes that I juice!!!
For the smallest lemons and limes all you need to do is squeeze and then fold them in half, put them in again sideways, and squeeze them again to get every last drop of juice.
Yea that might be true, but try squeezing 50 lemons that way - ain't nobody got time for that nonsense!
With this bad boy, I juiced 50 lemons in short order no problem. Stainless steel baby,