Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips for Plastic Jars - Set of 3, Holds 12 Jars
|Price:||$10.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (31%)|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 3 x 1.7 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKES IT EASY TO SAVE SPACE AND STAY ORGANIZED: Do you have a drawer full of spices or a jumble of jars on a kitchen shelf? Spice Gripper Clip Strips hold each individual spice jar so even rarely used spices are easy to find.
- CLIP STRIPS BOND SECURELY TO WALLS, CABINETS: Your Spice Grippers stay out of your way while managing to always be right where you need them. Secure adhesive lets you mount the strips to nearly anything.
- CUT STRIPS TO CUSTOM FIT THE SPACE: If your space is extra narrow or extra wide, the clip strips can adapt. Easily trimmable to fit the space available. Cut them in half or line them up side-by-side. Each strip is 8.75 in.
- ADJUSTABLE CLIPS FIT JARS OF VARYING WIDTHS: You don't have to transfer your spices into special jars or only buy a single brand of spices. Clip strips can easily hold plastic jars of different widths.
- JARS DON'T KNOCK OVER, EVERY LABEL IS VISIBLE: You'll feel like a genius when all your spices are lined up, labels out. You'll immediately notice when one is missing and it’s time to re-supply.
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SimpleHouseware 30 Spice Gripper Clips Strips Cabinet Holder - 6 Strips, Holds 30 Jars
Kitchen Spice Rack Organizer 20 Spice Gripper Clip Strips Cabinet Door for Spice Containers - 4 Strips, Holds 20 Jars
Magnetic Spice Rack Gripper Clips- Set of 12 Universal Spice Jar Clips - Easily Organize and Reorganize Dispensers- No Screws Needed
Honbay 4PCS Plastic Extra Strength Adhesive Spice Racks Spice Gripper Clips Strips for 20 Spice Jar
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Perella's||EPFamily Direct||Unitor||River Colony Trading||Gocomcom|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 3.00 x 1.70 inches||—||—||—||9.76 x 0.94 x 1.38 inches|
Give your spice jars the space, visibility and easy access they (and you) deserve ... without taking up one inch of drawer, shelf or counter space. These gripper clip strips mount securely on a wall or cabinet, and are infinitely adaptable to your needs.
Mount on Wall or Cabinet Door
Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips solve two kitchen problems at once: they maximize space efficiency by putting unused vertical surfaces to work, and keep spices conveniently at your fingertips. Mounted on a wall near your prep area or inside a cabinet, all labels are easy to see and grab.
Top Quality Adhesive Tape for Reliable Bonding
Don't risk a disaster with cheaper adhesives that may not be able to support the weight of glass jars. Bellemain's strips use the finest adhesive available so you can rest assured that once they're mounted, they'll stay put.
Strips Can Be Cut to Fit Your Space
The Bellemain clip strip system allows you to "customize" a spice organizer that perfectly fits your wall space. Is that space tall and narrow? Cut each 4-jar strip apart into 3-jar, 2-jar and even 1-jar strips. Is it wide? Position the strips next to each other to create a longer row. And, of course, the vertical distance between rows can be whatever you choose.
Gripper Clips Adjust to Jars of Different Widths
Your spice collection probably contains several different brands and jar shapes. No worries: the clip arms automatically adjust to grip any jar up to 1.75" diameter.
NOTE: They usually will not hold glass spice jars, but work best with plastic.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This has been installed for over a year now and still works as well as when I first installed it. No holders have broke and nothing has peeled off the cabinets or anything. Still highly suggest buying and durability has proven to be great as we have them loaded up 24x7 as you can see in the pics.
First off I will address some of the “issues” from the lower rating reviews on here. If you are considering buying this item please read these points below as I almost didn’t buy it because of the reviews but I am glad I bought it because these work great.
1. Some have said your cabinet door needs to be flat which is half right. The surface this sticks to needs to be flat and while they may come with 4 holders in each piece, they can be cut! Between each spice holder is a pre-scored line to easily cut these down to a size that works. I would imagine that almost everyone could find places to stick these if they were only workin with one or two spice holders at a time instead of 4. These are much more versatile than people state, mainly because they expect them to just work perfectly as is out of the packaging.
2. I’m not sure why so many people have had issues with this spice holder sticking. As you’ll see below, mine has had no issues holding heavy glass spice jars. I imagine that the surface these are being stuck to is not in good shape or if they used it too quickly. For glue like this to work effectively it has to “settle” in and needs a clean surface that isn’t peeling or chipping or compromised in some way. When I installed these I gave them 24 hours before putting any spices in them. They may not need that but many of these stick on types of glued really need that 24 hours to be fully effective.
3. As far as the jar sizes, I haven’t come across one that doesn’t fit and I have multiple brands as you’ll see in my photos. Again, I think people expect too much from these. It takes a little effort the first time to get a bigger spice jar in but they go in and stay and I haven’t had any of the holders break. Even with big bottles. So I don’t agree that only certain sizes and brands fit as I have at least 4 different sizes in mine that all Work fine.
4. Cabinet space. For anyone who thought they’d gain a lot of cabinet space by hanging a few spice jars on a door must not have great spatial awareness. This isn’t about gaining lots of space. I did gain one section of my cabinet back which is nice but it’s more about ease of use. Even though we had one of the step like spice holders to stagger them so you could see them all, it didn’t really help and actually made things worse. Hanging these spices now allows me to see EVERY spice at one time without digging through. I don’t have to worry about running out because I forgot about one shoved in the back somewhere or buying extra because one was buried or fallen over. Did I gain cabinet space back? Yes, and every square inch counts especially when you have kids. Did it completely free up my cabinet? Of course not. But the ease of using my spices on a daily basis is absolutely worth buying this.
5. Material. Some complain it’s cheap plastic. Yes it’s plastic. Plastic is what we like to call flexible, unlike many other materials. It makes a great material for holding these spices because the arms can bend and flex to hold different sizes. If it was so cheap they’d snap right away, but they don’t. Also, the 3M backing is where the real science and magic are at. We take for granted items like this but if you spend some time reading how those sticky backings work and are designed to be strong enough to hold many things but not too strong to rip apart your cabinets, you’d see how impressive those backings really are. This naming made of plastic and the backing thin foam also helps it contour to surfaces that aren’t perfectly flat and things that flex. If this was rigid material it would fail so much quicker and not be flexible enough to hold more than one or two sizes.
As far as how well they actually work, I’d say they’re amazing! I have all shapes and sizes and weights of spices with ZERO issues. I bought these months ago so they’ve had time to fail if they were going to.
The backing is a very thin foam type which is great for an application like this, especially if your cabinets flex a little when opening and closing. We also have soft close cabinets which may help improve these continuing to stick.
You can see in the picture I have one rack half full of glass spice jars which were all brand new at one time and originally had only glass jars in it. They don’t get much heavier than those and it’s never been an issue holding them. It also fits the very big spices.
This has made a huge difference in being able to see all of our spices and if I had more spices I’d buy even more of these because they are simply wonderful!
After reading the reviews for this set, I thought I would try it. I have limited cabinet space, and one shelf is meds and supplements.
I am not much of a baker, so I only needed two strips for meat seasonings. So I thought I would place four of my most used meds on the opposite door. TADA!!
When my husband saw this, he asked that I order another set. He has many meds, and we have two toddler grandchildren here every day.
Waiting for his to arrive, so we can place his meds safely out of reach, but in an organized fashion.
ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW. . . While they will 'stretch' to accommodate a larger bottle 'neck', they will NOT bounce back. You can no longer use that clip for a smaller neck, .
I have had no issue with the adhesive. My cabinets are laminate, NOT REAL WOOD.
I simply cleaned them as I would during Spring Cleaning, and the strips attached VERY WELL
Top international reviews
Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.
Der Klebestreifen auf der Rückseite hält bombenfest.
Von mir klare Kaufempfehlung.
Eine Anmerkung zur Präsentation bei Amazon. Ich hab 15min in meiner Bestellhistorie gesucht als ich zwei weitere Sets bestellen wollte. Das Produktbild sieht auf den ersten Blick aus wie ein Holzregal und die gängigen Suchbegriffe "Gewürz“ "Regal" oder "Clip" greifen auch nicht. Da könnte der Anbieter mal im eigenen Interesse optimieren.