- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Top Rated Bellemain Stainless Steel Potato Ricer with 3 Interchangeable Fineness Discs-Full 2-Year Warranty
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUY THE BEST RICER ON AMAZON: Don’t waste your money on un-sturdy, inferior ricers and mashers—you’ll be amazed at the difference Bellemain makes (or your money back—see below!). This Bellemain potato ricer is made with polished, heavy and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, which means its longer lasting than most other ricers on the market. Put your hands on its formed contours, bent to shape so you never get sore while mashing—and its non-slip knob holds the ricer in place on bowls.
- MASH MORE: Steamed cauliflower? Pierogies? Shephard’s Pie? Baby food? Why would you limit yourself to a potato ricer with just one disc? With Bellemain’s complete 3 ricing discs set (all included in your purchase), you can whip together almost anything, and quick. Just pop the discs in and out as needed!
- ERADICATE ALL THE LUMPS: When you’re in the middle of cooking a superb meal for your family, the last thing you want is lumps and bumps. The Bellemain ricer helps you create perfectly smooth, fluffy mashed potatoes quick and with less effort than other ricers—the comfortably cushioned handle requires less hand strength and is a welcome relief for arthritis sufferers and those who just want to get on with their meal prep!
- EXPERIENCE THE 5-STAR QUALITY OF A PRO-CHEF INSTRUMENT: Make chef-inspired and restaurant-quality culinary treats with Bellemain at your side. Whether your discerning audience are your friends, the in-laws, or your own children, the consistency of each dish made by the Bellemain ricer and masher comes out perfect.
- OUR 100% “BE AMAZED” GUARANTEE: We stand behind our products. We know that once you use Bellemain’s potato ricer you’ll be amazed at its strength and simplicity. If you’re not, just send it back, and we’ll gladly provide you a painless “don’t-ask-me-any-questions” refund
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
PriorityChef Potato Ricer and Masher, Makes Light and Fluffy Mashed Potato Perfection, 100% Stainless Steel
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
Professional Stainless Steel Potato Ricer Masher Heavy Duty Food Presser for Potatoes Purple Potato Pumpkin Lemon Fruit Juice with 3 Pieces Replaceable Ricing Discs for Coarse & Fine Ricing (Silver)
MyLifeUNIT Heavy Duty Commercial Potato Ricer, Stainless Steel Business Potato Ricer and Masher
BeautyKitchen Stainless Steel Potato Ricer with 3 Interchangeable Disks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Priority Chef||Amazon.com||SHU UFANRO||MYLIFEUNIT||PrettyMakeUp|
|Color||Silver and Red||Stainless Steel Silver Chrome||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Metal|
For a limited time, you can have the ultimate kitchen gadget—an item that relieves your sore hands and lives up to the hype shared about it by top chefs.
Introducing the Bellemain Potato Ricer!
Professional chefs require ricers to work quickly, and easily. They must avoid wasting time or injuring their wrists trying to force out lumps and bumps from their culinary masterpieces.
But with the Bellemain premium potato ricer, experts and novices alike can raise the bar of their cooking from good to WOW!
It’s the fundamental kitchen gadget:
• a breeze to clean; dishwasher safe • A pleasure to use, with form-fitting grips and 3 interchangable discs of variable fineness • A larger basket than most others on the market • Longer handles to help you get the most out of every mash!
All Bellemain products carry the same 100% “Be Amazed” Guarantee— If you’re not amazed at how breezily and comfortably our ricer performs in mashing everything from potatos to spaetzle, return it for a full and lightning-quick “e-fund” refund. So scroll up and click “Add to Cart” today, and we’ll ship one right off.
In the meantime, look forward to the difference a Bellemain will make to your next meal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried it with blanched cauliflower (it was green kind, but not sure if that makes any difference). It did NOT work. Nothing would go through the holes except a few little teeny florets. Very disappointed . . . See attached pix.
Amazon on line support and phone support have been distinctly unhelpful. Come on, Amazon! I predict a product liability lawyer is salivating over this baby. Things get pretty exciting when that "stainless steel" band breaks while handling hot food. Not to mention the sharp edge. Fortunately my hand was on the opposite side from the break.
go through the ricer.
I have bought frozen riced vegetables and enjoyed them, but they are expensive, so I thought I'd try doing them myself. The ricer might be good for
mashed potatoes, but it definitely doesn't do vegetables.
For example, it boasts having a large basket that handles high volume. The basket is a good size, but if I put more than a very small potato in it at one time, it becomes almost impossible to squeeze. Making things worse are the three "interchangeable fineness disks." What a great idea in theory! In practice, the disks stick tightly to the tamper thing and have to pried off with each squeeze. No instructions were included, which is odd. Maybe it would help to grease the disks, but that would add fat and trouble.
I was hoping to return this but the window of time had expired by the time I got around to using it. It will be going to the thrift store - to end up tormenting someone else. LOL. Maybe I should just toss it.
You can see an example of what I'm talking about if you look at the photo showing how the disk is stuck and there's just a wide open gap where the disk is missing.