Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bellemain 4 oz. Porcelain Ramekins, Set of 6
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECTLY SIZED FOR SINGLE SERVE DESSERTS AND SOUFFLES: The 4 ounce ( cup) ramekins Measure 3.75 in diameter and are 1.5 high. They are ideal for serving dips, salsas, dressings, sauces, appetizers, and side dishes like olives and bruschetta.
- THICK, GLAZED PORCELAIN CAN HANDLE IT ALL: These ramekins move easily from the oven, to the microwave, and then to the freezer without breaking a sweat. When youre finished eating that delicious lava cake or creme brulee, send it through the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
- WONT ABSORB ODORS, FLAVORS OR COLORS: Glazed porcelain is elegant, eco-friendly and versatile, unlike plastic. Never worry about harmful toxins leaching into your food. Safe to use around your family.
- LOOKS GREAT ON ANY TABLE: These classic white porcelain ramekins go anywhere and look fantastic in any setting. You can serve food in them, eat out of them, and never worry about chips, nicks, cracks, and scratches.
- 100% FULL ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins will resist scratches, chips and cracks, but if they don't perform up to expectations, let us know. You are covered by a full one-year replacement guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bellemain 4 oz. Porcelain Ramekins, Set of 6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Accguan||Amazon.com||Uno Casa|
From making individual desserts and baked eggs to holding prepped cooking ingredients and party dips, ramekins can be real workhorses in your kitchen and on your table. So you need ones that are durable, versatile and attractive ... like the Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins.
Thick, Glazed Porcelain Is Sturdy and Healthy
Thanks to their substantial thickness, you don't have to handle Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins with kid gloves. They're glazed inside and out so they won't absorb food odors, flavors or colors, and will be easy to clean. This also means that they won't leach any potentially harmful elements into your food as some plastics and metals do.
Oven, Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
These ramekins can do just about anything that requires a container. Bake lava cakes in the oven (up to 400°F); organize your "mise en place" (chopped and measured ingredients) ; serve salsa and shredded cheese at your taco buffet; store leftovers in the fridge and reheat them in the microwave.
4 oz. Ramekins Hold 1/2 Cup
This convenient size measures 3.75" diameter x 1.5" high —perfect for individual servings of pudding, fruit cobbler, baked egg breakfast, etc. They make portion control while dieting easy. You can even use them to keep small sewing, craft and desk supplies conveniently at hand.
1 Year Warranty
Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins are resistant to scratching, chipping or cracking under normal use. They are backed by a full replacement guarantee.
Top customer reviews
Only negative is they are made in China, so I am hoping the importers have done their homework about lead-based paint.
They shipped faster than estimated, and arrived in perfect, protected condition.
I absolutely love them. Thank!!
In general it's just ramekins, a versatile kitchen tool and if you're here you definitely know what you're getting into so no need to go further in, they'll meet all your needs.
The only complaint I have is that it says it holds 4 fluid ounces, and that is certainly true but you won't be able to add any more, let alone move it, without having it spill out. 1\2 a cup is the maximum capacity, and it is not indicated by the line between the 'cup' and the 'rim' of the ramekin.