|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$76.18 - $145.90|
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Designed by Belleville Shoes in conjunction with the special forces community to provide a sturdy, rugged boot that gives excellent ground feel and mobility
- Full-grain cowhide leather and CORDURA Nylon Fabric upper
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole with VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Anti-microbial, odor-reducing lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hot Weather Combat Boot from Belleville is a revolutionary combat boot unlike anything previously available to U.S. military personnel. Once you wear this US Navy Flight and USMC Flight approved boot in the field, you will realize that it represents a significant step forward in tactical footwear. Sizes range from 3-16 in half sizes as well as wide and regular widths.
These boots are made in the USA with the latest technology to provide comfort and durability for today's military personnel operating in the Middle East and Asia. This full-featured boot offers the following: Full-grain cowhide leather and CORDURA Nylon Fabric upper, cushioned polyurethane midsole, 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole with VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
These boots are Berry Amendment Compliant and are Army Uniform Policy Compliant. They can be worn by troops in the field or garrison.
These are men's boots. For Women's Sizes order 2 size smaller than your regular Shoe size (i.e. if you wear a woman's size 8, order a size 6).
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000EXRR0E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 9, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Moon dust sucks! But these boots keep it out :)
Basically they are light weight simple design combat area boots. They feel like tennis shoes except for the extra ankle support, and they keep out moon dust, etc, they are fairly water resistant so if you accidentally step in a mud puddle your feet will usually stay dry (unless the water is really deep and goes above the toe of the boot). Just generally very adaptable light weight comfortable boots. Highly recommended.