|Price:||$136.67 - $154.95|
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole with VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Polyurethane removable insert insole
- Berry Amendment Compliant
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Belleville’s most highly recognized boot, the ICONIC F390 DES revolutionized military footwear when it was first introduced using the VANGUARD® premium cushioning sole system. This classic boot was able to be constructed with more of an athletic feel through the utilization of advancements in premium comfort technology. Still a top seller, the F390 DES has proven that good things are really built to last.
The boot has a standard height of 8" and a upper made out of full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric. The athletic outsole is 100% VIBRAM Sierra combined with a VANGUARD running shoe sole construction make this boot very agile and comfortable. The boot is also Berry Amendment compliant and made right here in the US.
Belleville has been making combat boots for Uncle Sam since World War I and is currently the largest boot supplier to the Department of Defense, but when they set out to design a new line of tactical combat boots (dubbed Tactical Research), they did not let tradition hold them back. They pioneered a novel approach that provides everything you need – reliability, stability, and traction – in a lightweight, comfortable boot that provides sure footing and an improved feel for the ground.
These boots are in Women's sizes. Please see Belleville 390 for Men's sizes.
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A6G8SAW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2012
- Average Customer Review: