Belloccio Professional Beauty Airbrush Cosmetic Makeup System with 4 Medium Shades of Foundation in 1/4 Ounce Bottles - Kit Includes Blush, Bronzer and Highlighters
|Price:||($89.96 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
|Color||4 Medium Shades|
|Item Weight||0.25 Ounces|
About this item
- Belloccio cosmetic makeup airbrush and compressor system. System includes a precision makeup airbrush and a compressor with 3 air flow settings.
- Belloccio's 1/4 oz. medium shade airbrush makeup foundation set with 4 color shades to assure a perfect match. (***Note:*** Color tones screen appearance may vary due to monitor screen resolutions)
- Includes bottles of anti-aging moisturizing primer, blush, shimmer, bronzer, and airbrush cleaner
- 3 Free Bonus Items: A 5 gram jar of Belloccio's medium shade concealer along with an egg shaped makeup blending sponge to apply it, plus a 1 oz. bottle of Belloccio's airbrush makeup finishing and setting spray.
- User Guide Manual and an Online Link for the Belloccio Airbrush Makeup Getting Started Video Guide: Manual and video provide detailed steps for getting the best results when using the Belloccio System.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Belloccio’s exclusive airbrush foundation will change your makeup application forever!
Fast, easy and flawless results in minutes!
- Within minutes you can achieve an even, flawless, soft natural look that's perfectly blended to match your skin tone
- Easy to apply, light as air daily wear makeup that lasts all day without touch-ups
- Instantly conceals imperfections
- Mastering airbrush techniques is simple and quick. Takes only minutes to learn how to apply the makeup correctly
Revolutionary water-based foundation allows your naturally beautiful skin to show through - without the imperfections!
- It's paraben, oil and fragrance free with beneficial anti-aging antioxidants & moisturizers that promote a healthy youthful high definition look
- Safe for sensitive skin and all skin types; Dermatologist recommended; Hypoallergenic
- Makeup never touches the hands, brushes or sponges, so makeup contamination is eliminated
Belloccio Beauty MEDIUM Shade Foundation Makeup System Kit Includes:
Belloccio Airbrushing Cosmetic Makeup System
- Super quiet mini airbrush compressor: Has 3 airflow control settings, 6 foot push on rubber airbrush hose and airbrush holder. Operates at 12V DC with a 110V AC plug in adapter
- Professional Precision Single-Action Gravity Feed Makeup Airbrush: Has a 0.4mm tip & 1/16 oz cup. Airbrush is designed to provide an ultra fine mist of makeup, allowing you to achieve a flawless, soft natural complexion
- User Guide Manual: Detailed steps for getting the best results with the system
Belloccio Medium Shade Airbrush Makeup Foundation Set with 4 Colors and Primer
- Belloccio's medium color foundation shades: For medium skin tones with pink, yellow and olive undertones (4 - 1/4 oz bottles). Colors: Beige, ivory, golden tan and cappuccino
- Anti-Aging Moisturizing Primer: (1/4 oz bottle) for use before, during or after makeup is applied
- Belloccio Blush, Shimmer and Bronzer Shade Set (3 shades in 1/4 oz bottles) - Charming Lily Blush: (Peachy Pink Tone) Matte blush that's perfectly pigmented to achieve a natural healthy-looking color that instantly brightens your complexion. Champagne Shimmer Highlighter: (Peach Shimmer) Shimmer creates a radiant pearlized effect and emphasize features on body, face, eyes and cheeks. Radiant Bronzer: (Rich bronzer with golden pearlized effect) A radiant enhancer for eyes and cheeks to achieve that healthy radiant after sunglow
3 Free Bonus Belloccio Products:
- 5 gram jar of medium shade concealer: A high definition concealer that's perfect for hiding under eye circles and other hard to hide blemishes before airbrushing on your foundation.
- Egg shaped Belloccio makeup blending sponge: A cosmetic blending and application sponge that's perfect for applying concealers, makeup, creams and powders.
- 1 oz. bottle of Belloccio's airbrush makeup finishing spray: A lightweight refreshing airbrush finishing spray that sets your makeup, so it stays in place and looks fresh all day.
Online Link for the Belloccio Airbrush Makeup Getting Started Guide Video: Includes equipment setup and usage, basics of airbrushing, makeup application, cleaning the airbrush, before and after and more. Demonstrates equipment use and the essential makeup application techniques and tips needed to achieve fast, easy and flawless results in minutes!
Belloccio Airbrush Cleaner (4 ounce bottle)
Additional Airbrush Makeup Details
- The Belloccio Airbrush applies makeup in a fine mist that sits evenly on your skin and does not cake or clog pores. Belloccio’s airbrush foundation conceals imperfections and evens out your skin tone for a flawless, balanced and glowing complexion.
- It instantly conceals and diminishes unwanted imperfections like: Wrinkles & fine lines, acne & pore issues, redness & discoloration, freckles & tattoos, rosacea & age spots, scars & birthmarks, dark circles under the eyes and so much more...
- Belloccio airbrush makeup not only looks beautiful on the skin but also contains skin care benefits giving you the ultimate foundation experience every day!
- As a bonus your airbrush can be used to tan your face, neck and body.
- All Belloccio Cosmetics are Made in the USA.
Product detailsSize:0.25 Ounce | Color:4 Medium Shades
Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 10 x 4 inches; 0.25 Ounces
- Item model number : KIT-MED4
- UPC : 844925038447 844925006255
- Manufacturer : Belloccio
- ASIN : B00712NR0A
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,125 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this every day for almost a month. I wanted to make sure it was good before I posted a review. I got this one because `the other one' costs more and didn't have all the goodies with it. This one has everything you see in the picture.
The thing about this is that it takes a little practice. It's not the same as slapping on foundation. By the third time - I had it down and I really love the look of it. Here's some things I know about it. Maybe it will help another customer make a decision about their purchase.
I tried it on a long weekend so that I could get plenty of practice. First of all, the instructions are more of a pamphlet. But really, there doesn't seem to be any need of anything else. So - I put in 6 drops of foundation as suggested and let her rip. Well - I was horrified at the results!!! It was all blotchy and it looked like I just dumped a bottle of foundation on my face. I almost boxed it up right then and there to send back, but I really wanted this to work. The second time - I used the primer. 8 drops does the job for me. I let it dry, (do your eye makeup and concealer at this time) then put on the foundation. Just a couple of tries and I found my perfect color. 8 drops of that seems to be a perfect amount. 3 drops of blush and I'm out the door. What I really like about having all the extra colors is that when your skin color changes with the seasons you can tweak the color as you need to.
A couple of things:
You HAVE to use the primer. You will not get the results you want without it.
The bottles of makeup, etc are not as big as they seem on the ad. But it's actually OK. The makeup is thin to be able to go through the airbrush. I have been using it a month and am only ½ way through just one of the foundation and the primer bottles. You use it sparingly. The directions say 6-8 drops. 8 is more like it. You probably want more if you want to do more layers. But do it as layers and not all at one time or it will be a mess.
About actually using the airbrush - OK - here's the deal - when I first tried it, I blasted it on where I need it most (under eyes). That was a mistake! Yikes! You should have seen me! Scary. Anyway - Load up the airbrush, put it about 8 inches away from your face, then CLOSE YOUR EYES and let it go. I figured this one out because if you don't, before you know it you will have moved the airbrush very close to your face and then the makeup is all runny. If you have your eyes closed, you won't do that. BTW - it doesn't get in your eyes, hair etc. I thought it would but it really doesn't. You end up with a really nice matte finish.
Using the blush - 3 drops. Any more than that is too much. When you apply, start with the airbrush up higher. Usually when we put on powder blush, we start low and go high. Start around the middle of the area and don't go down as low as you would with powder blush otherwise it sprays too low.
The main thing about the airbrush is to keep it moving. Moving it slower over trouble areas will not do the job. (Think of the way you spray paint. It's exactly the same thing. Too close or too slow and it gets gloppy and runs.) Dab your concealer then use the airbrush. When you first turn it on, it defaults to medium speed. I've been using the low speed and only just changed to medium speed. It seems the medium is better. I don't know if its because I got better at it or what. I haven't used the tanner yet. I don't use tanner so I can't really give you any info if it's good or not. Maybe on another long weekend I'll give it a try!
Cleanup is a snap. They give you a large bottle of cleaner. Once you're done - fill up the cup with cleaner, spray a little through it, put your finger on the tip to let it back bubble and spray it again. I use a Q-tip to clean the bowl and tip. The end you unscrew and wipe off the needle. Hint - be careful when you unscrew the needle holder. It can come off and try to go down your drain. Good thing I caught it in time! Anyway - the cleaning process literally takes maybe 10 seconds.
So, I timed myself this morning from beginning to end. From primer application and drying (eye makeup time - even though the primer dries in seconds) through foundation, blush and cleaning - just under 6 minutes, and I was moving slow for a Monday morning.
I see where others have had trouble with their unit breaking. I have had no trouble with mine at all. I really hope it lasts.
Give this airbrush a try. A little patience and you will be hooked. I will still keep my other makeup for travel but now I really don't want to use that other stuff anymore. Maybe I don't have to! They send a cute little carrying case to go with the airbrush!
UPDATE - so I am ready to buy refills for the foundation and primer. I went to their web site. I wanted to get the 2oz primer and 2 ounces (4 bottles) of foundation. The total was 88 bucks. Expensive for makeup but OK. I went to check out and they put on $34 for shipping!!!! $122!! Are they crazy??? (The checkout is through Amazon on their site) And that's without insurance or anything else. No way. I'm not buying it. It's not gold. So I went to Amazon and they are only charging $4.95 here! The primer has a shipping charge added but the makeup doesn't. Go figure. BTW - if you click on 2 day shipping just to see what it is - the price jumps from $4.95 to almost $39!! I just wanted to add this so people know this BEFORE they buy it. I still give 5 stars for the unit, though. It's great!
It looks AMAZING in photos. I will be using it on bridal clients, so this was extremely important!
Note to buyers: even though the concealer is pictured, the description doesn't include it. It does NOT come in the kit!
I have acne scarring, rosacea and a small age spot. I took before and after photos and posted them online - people were amazed! After use, I thoroughly cleaned the airbrush with the cleaning solution. On day 2, it wasn't spraying like it should. I cleaned it a few times to make sure I wasn't missing anything, going over the directions again, though, they aren't complicated. On my third attempt, day 3, I constantly had to move the trigger back and forth to get it to spray. I was a little frustrated so I gave up, cleaned it and took a few days off. I tried to use it again and I had to move the trigger back and forth the entire time and it barely sprayed. :( It took me 15 minutes and a burning forearm to get very blotchy coverage and then I had to touch up with my mineral powder. It's very disappointing because I was so excited. I went into my orders on Amazon and clicked on "return or replace items" - I would have liked to exchange/replace it to try again, but maybe I'll do a little more research on airbrushes first to see if there is a better brand. I have heard you can buy one from Harbor Freight or other types of stores, we'll see what I find! :)
I am very pleased! It goes on very nicely and you control how many layers of foundation you need. It was easy to use and to clean. My biggest problem is on the days when I'm hot and sweating. It does not fare well on sweaty old ladies. I even sealed it with a special sealer that they use for bridal makeup. The problem with that is I am sweating, not having problems with humidity. So, on nice dry fall and winter days, this would be the best option. Spring would be dependent on how your body works. I love the look. It's pretty much flawless. It covers scars, pock marks and age spots. I didn't try the eye makeup. I imagine it would work well. It does take longer for me to finish my makeup than with using more traditional methods, but the end result makes is great if you have the time. I think its a 5 star product.
Top reviews from other countries
Thanks a lot and also thanks to amezon
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.