Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Outer shell:60%Modal40%TencelCore:75%Polyester 25%Spandex
- Made in USA
- BELLY SUPPORT - B.F.F. Bely wrap helps slim and support your belly, waist, and hips post pregnancy, ease back pain, and offer support while exercising
- TARGETED COMPRESSION - Latex-free Power Compress Core material with 2 compression panels and 2 tabs allow for customizable compression level and fit
- COMFORTABLE FIT- Curved design allows for comfortable all-day wear, providing extra relief after C-section and promoting mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- STRENGTH & POSTURE - 6 panels provide extra support to help strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy and encouraging better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN - Provides 9” of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down. Recommended for women with shorter waists
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed to emulate the contours of the female form, our patented B.F.F. features latex-free material with silky-soft Bamboo viscose, corset-inspired construction, six support panels and 2 compression panels to reshape your belly, waist, and hips while providing all-day comfort. The B.F.F. is especially ideal for petite or short-waisted women. HOW IT WORKS: Our exclusive Power Compress Core is your secret weapon. Designed to work with your body, our Belly Bandit technology helps accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller. This is your opportunity to help shrink, tighten and shape your belly, waist and hips.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C8ZZJLN
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 21, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 138 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing I wish the company offered was a trading program. That when you I longer needed the size you have, you could swap with someone for the next size needed. Mostly because these are damn expensive, but oh so worth every damn penny!!
I strapped it in maybe 3 hrs after my daughter was born and I’m almost 6 wks postpartum, but look like 4 months! I’ve seen other moms I know who had their babies before me and they still look like 1 month postpartum. I’m not being judgy, I’m just saying the product works!!
Make sure to close the top strap first!
The reason I’m giving a three star review is because you’re supposed to wear this 24 hours a day (with the exception of showers) for at least 6 weeks. I had to stop at about 2 weeks because the wrap had begun to dig into me at the creases so bad that it actually hurt. Like I said, it was wonderful until then, I just wish I could have gotten the full six weeks or more of use out of it.