|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 92% Bamboo from viscose 8% spandexcore - 75% Polyester 25% Spandex
- Made with luxuriously soft viscose from bamboo, adds back, hip & abdominal support
- Eases sciatic, back & leg pain and helps relieve bladder discomfort
- Helps increase circulation & blood flow and may help to minimizes stretch marks
- Aids in post hysterectomy recovery and may decrease varicose veins, hernias & hemorroids
- 12" of Adjustability to grow with your belly; Includes hot/cold pack SMALL (31"-38"/ 78CM- 98CM); MEDIUM (39"-46" / 99CM-118CM); LARGE (47"-58" / 110CM -147CM); X-LARGE (59"-70"/ 148CM-178CM)
Customers who bought this item also bought
There are many ways to nurture your body. This one is two of them.
The journey to motherhood is one of delight. But the strain on your body and back? Hardly. That’s why there’s Upsie Belly.
How it works
This super-comfy band, made from our proprietary, earth-friendly SecureStretch material, molds to your changing shape to provide the perfect amount of support and relief. It can also be used post-delivery, with the hot/cold gel pack, for additional healing. We added in a hot/cold pack that fits neatly in the back pocket for comfort and relief. It can also be used after you give birth by turning the belt around and putting the hot/cold pack over your healing belly.
Benefits & Wear
- Made with luxuriously soft viscose from bamboo
- 12" of Adjustability to grow with your belly
- Includes hot/cold pack
- Adds back, hip & abdominal support
- Eases sciatic, back & leg pain
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- May help to minimizes stretch marks
- Helps increase circulation & blood flow
- Decreases varicose veins, hernias & hemorroids
- Aids in post hysterectomy recovery
Molds to your body for a strong & secure fit.
Anti-dig closure for maximum comfort.
Super soft viscose from bamboo.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.6 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009EEWGVO
- Item model number: MAIN-HS14639
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This is my second Upsie Belly in the cream color, and my third overall (I also have one one size Small in Black). My first, cream in size SMALL, was purchased in 2013 during my first pregnancy. I was able to partially repurpose that first one during my second pregnancy, but between the Velcro problems I was having and my weight gain, I had to purchase another in size Medium for the second pregnancy.
The medium arrived and I've been wearing it, but I have a few problems with it, some of which are identical problems that I had with the first one in Small.
1) On both the small and medium cream color, the female Velcro seems to stretch out extremely quickly, to the point where the female Velcro area becomes significantly more narrow under the belly than the male Velcro side. This results in the male Velcro making contact directly against either your belly, or your underpants/pants. It is very uncomfortable and scratchy. For some reason, this seems to only happen with the cream color - I think the material used is not as sturdy as the version in Black, because the black one I have never did this.
2) Sizing between Small and Medium - there is no overlap in the belly circumference, so if you are like me, you may find yourself between sizes. The Small is a tad too small, but when I upgraded to Medium, it feels too big and slides off my belly and down my hips/butt. I find myself constantly tugging to keep it up.
If I ever find myself needing another one of these, I will be looking at other brands instead. This one costs too much to have these problems.
Just for sizing help- Pre-pregnancy I was 139 lbs, 5'6", and now I am about 149 lbs at 22 weeks pregnant, and the medium fits me perfectly. I believe it will definitely last throughout my entire pregnancy.
Pre-pregnancy I'm a TRUE size MEDIUM. 135 lbs, 5'5 height.
I just happened to be 33 weeks pregnant when I ordered this - I went right on the Belly Bandit site and entered my weeks and belly measurement and it told me I was a medium. There's definitely room for this to grow with my belly and also I can use it a bit earlier in my next pregnancy and have room to wear it smaller and again grow with me.
I usually wear a M in pants, and I ordered a M band. It was pretty big in the beginning, but the velcro area is big enough that it still worked. I'm glad I got the M because as I have grown, it still fits well with a little room to grow!