Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 206 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 223 reviews
on April 9, 2013
I love that this is a small book and it is PACKED with information with the S/C count for many things. There is a brief overview of the BFC diet which was enough to get my husband to understand what the diet was all about and WHY it worked. It's been 3 months and my hubby has lost almost 30 lbs! He did not read any of Jorge's other books, just this one, and has been very successful. I bought the original book several years ago and shed all of my baby weight from my second child within a month (it was amazing!) and have kept it off. The tenants are simple: STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR! EAT LIMITED (& HEALTHIER) CARBS!
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2013
I am on The 100 right now....Jorge's latest book....I have lost 16lbs in three weeks! His system of sugar and carb counting is simple and it works!
BrookeBooks sent me the used book quickly and like new as stated....
on May 14, 2016
Just what I was looking for. A sugar counter to help me watch my sugar/carb intake. Arrived on time and in great condition.
on October 1, 2016
I find this book very through and easy to read. It is a very helpful to guide to help planning meals.
on April 15, 2017
This seems like a plausible way to eat. I would have !iked a more straight forward delivery. Is. Eat this not this.
on December 15, 2016
I also received this at the same time as the other book .
on July 30, 2017
Good book. I just couldn't stick to the counting of carbs and sugar.
on June 29, 2016
book is as stated and fast delivery!
on September 15, 2013
I don't like it. It doesn't have any information that we haven't heard all our lives. I recommend not spending money on this book. The methodology is nothing more than repeats of days gone by; no new insight whatsoever. I don't know why it received the attention it has, unless it is just because there is a good publicist.
on March 20, 2017
Unable to access any of the online links cited in the book.