Belly Sleep Gel Infused Memory Foam Pillow for Stomach and Back Sleepers - Slim, Hypoallergenic, Therapeutic, and Ergonomic for Perfect Head, Neck, and Back Support. (Removable Bamboo Cover Included)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||Regular - 28in x 16in x 2.5in|
|Fill Material||Memory Foam|
|Fabric Type||Cover - 60% Bamboo/40% Polyester|
|Item Firmness Description||Firm|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cover - 60% Bamboo/40% Polyester
- SPINAL SUPPORT FOR STOMACH SLEEPERS: The Belly Sleep Bed Pillow is a flat, thin pillow that was designed and made with the needs of tummy sleepers in mind. Its curved edges reduce head and neck rotation, ensuring the uniform pressure and neutral positioning of the head, neck, and spine to improve breathing, reduce pressure points, and ensure that you wake up well rested, not sore and achy.
- MOISTURE-WICKING CASE: Most people perspire during sleep, which is why a bamboo-polyester cover is included with this pillow. It naturally wicks away moisture and is odor resistant. However, it’s important to wash these pillow covers regularly as sleeping on a clean pillow is important for your health. The good news for you is that it’s machine washable!
- SUPPORTIVE POLYURETHANE FOAM: Memory foam has become one of the leading pillow materials for its supportive and hypoallergenic qualities. This type of foam contours to your unique body shape to reduce snoring and improve comfort. Because this pillow is only 2.5” H, it evenly cradles your head and neck while you sleep, which means no more strain on your muscles due to an overly thick pillow.
- COOLING GEL-INFUSED PILLOW: The thickness and density of standard memory foam pillows can trap the warmth of your body and cause you to overheat at night, which is why we’ve included gel particle technology in this pillow. The cooling gel particles keep you most comfortable by absorbing some of that heat, thereby regulating your temperature.
- SOFT BUT FIRM: The perfect luxury sleeping pillow is just the right balance of softness and firmness, especially if you sleep on your stomach. This slim, ergonomic pillow is soft enough for you to sink into at night without throwing off your spinal alignment, so you’ll get the comfort level you desire with the firmness level you need.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem I have is I alternate between sleeping on my stomach, and being a side sleeper. Laying on my stomach this is boss, but when I rotate to my side there is the problem. I've found that I have to place a thinner pillow underneath it just for neck support when I turn on my side. I also favor it on my stomach as well.
Overall I think it's worth giving it a try. Although a little pricey, it's a small price to pay for your health and sanity. I just wish that I was able to get the free gift they offered before they ran out ;-)
I've also battled neck/spine pain periodically last few years, and since using this pillow my neck has felt great!
Strongly recommend to anyone other belly sleepers!
By Steve on May 7, 2018
By chinamom1 on May 18, 2019