|Item model number||V5-BB|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Bellybuds is not for medical treatment and should not be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by an appropriate medical practitioner. The manufacturer expressly disclaims liability for damages of any nature. Consult your doctor prior to using.|
|Number Of Items||3|
|Best uses||Play music and voices to the womb.|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 6.2 x 1.9 inches|
WavHello BellyBuds, Baby-Bump Headphones, Prenatal Bellyphones Pregnancy Speaker System Plays Music, Sound and Voices to The Womb
- ★ PLAY MUSIC AND CREATE MEMORIES – A baby in the womb can hear at about 20 weeks and memories start at 30. BellyBuds baby-bump speakers allow you to safely play music and messages from loved ones directly to the womb from your iOS, Android or any standard audio device.
- ★ PERFECT PREGNANCY GIFT FOR FAMILIES – celebrate your new baby-to-be with a gift to Mom and give loved ones far and near the ability to send loving messages to the new addition to the family.
- ★ PORTABLE AND DISCREET – Play music or messages to your bump whether you are at the office, going for a walk or relaxing at home. Our SafeBond hydrogel adhesives allow you to attach BellyBuds directly to your belly and adjust based on baby's position.
- ★ CONNECT AND BOND WITH BABY – Use the included audio splitter so you or a loved one can listen to sounds and music simultaneously with your baby.
- ★ COMPATIBLE WITH OUR VOICESHARE APP – VoiceShare (iOS and Android) is your bridge to connecting baby with family. Share messages, music, stories and playlists in our secure private network. Your purchase of BellyBuds also includes access to exclusive free digital content from the WavHello Studios library.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At WavHello, we're parents too. And we believe small moments shared between family and friends make a big difference. By leveraging technology and innovation, our goal is to empower families to connect, share and thrive.
BellyBuds Baby Bump Speakers - Play Music and Create Memories for Your Baby
Your baby's hearing develops at 20 weeks. Memories begin at 30. Hearing is the first sense that connects baby-to-be with the big world outside. Give them something memorable to listen to with BellyBuds. And even better, research shows that babies remember voices and music they heard in the womb (like mom's voice or a lullaby) and are comforted by those same familiar sounds during infancy and beyond.
Designed with Mom in Mind
BellyBuds are simple, easy to use and made to work well for mom.
Read, Sing & Talk to Your Baby with our BellyBuds compatible VoiceShare mobile app (iOS & Android)
Every purchase of BellyBuds comes with a unique access code redeemable for free content from WavHello Studios.
Connection Starts Small - Bond With Your Baby Before Birth
BellyBuds Are Perfect for Active Lifestyles
Play loved ones' voices and music to baby anywhere, anytime. BellyBuds are lightweight and stay put so mom can keep doing what she loves.
Family Bonding Begins Here
Introduce baby-to-be to the sound of your family. With BellyBuds your loved ones will feel connected and involved in your pregnancy.
Give the Gift of Connection
BellyBuds are a unique and special gift for expecting moms and families. Suprise mom with a loving and inspiring voice message on the VoiceShare app.
Bellybuds is not for medical treatment and should not be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by an appropriate medical practitioner. The manufacturer expressly disclaims liability for damages of any nature. Consult your doctor prior to using.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put them on with a lovely playlist a friend made for me on Spotify and baby responded within just a few moments...so many little kicks.
I like the idea that later on it has potential to help baby turn into the correct position. I've not had an issue with that before but useful to know.
If you want to splash out and have all the extra features that the app provides then do it. Otherwise just use regular old earbuds. Enjoy!
Top international reviews
Estos "audífonos" son muy fáciles de emplear, los uso como lo indican las instrucciones, una vez al día en un periodo de aproximadamente 20 minutos y es muy grato sentir cómo mi bebé se mueve y reacciona a la música.
Puede ser un super regalo o autorregalo, seguramente te dará bellos momentos que recordar. La aplicación es un poco complicada de manejar, en iOS no tiene problemas para instalarse pero en Android sí, aunque realmente puedes ponerle música desde cualquier reproductor o notas de voz normales y es lo mismo. Me encantaron!!