Other Sellers on Amazon
Bellyrubs Freeze-Dried Liver Treats for Small to Large Dogs | 100% Real Liver Chews | All-Natural Gluten & Grain Free | High Protein Premium Dog Training Treat | Made in USA
|Price:||($1.96 / oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes, Small Breeds|
|Ingredients||Freeze-dried beef livers|
About this item
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Bellyrubs freeze-dried liver chews are made with only one all-natural ingredient: 100% freeze dried beef liver, making them naturally gluten and grain free
- GREAT FOR TRAINING – With the aroma of real beef, these dried liver treats are a great choice for training your puppy or rewarding your dog with a special snack
- PROTEIN PACKED – These beef liver bites provide your dog with not only a delicious treat, but one that is great for them by being high in protein. Made in the USA
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL - Made from only real 100% beef liver, Bellyrubs freeze-dried liver snacks are a healthy and delicious treat your dog is sure to love for years to come. A resealable bag maintains freshness without the need for refrigeration
- EASY TO DIGEST – Every beef liver chew that Bellyrubs makes is all-natural and free of chemicals, preservatives, additives, colorings, dyes, enhancers, fillers and hormones so that it is easy for your furry friend to digest
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bellyrubs freeze-dried beef liver treats are made with only one all-natural ingredient: 100% beef livers for a snack that is high in protein and low in fat. In addition to being made with simple, easy to identify ingredients, these dried beef liver treats are also free from chemicals, preservatives, additives, colorings, dyes, enhancers, fillers and hormones so that you can ensure your furry friend is not only getting a treat that they love, but one that is great for them.
Training your new dog or puppy? With the smell of real beef, Bellyrubs beef liver chews are the perfect treat to train and reward your little buddy for good behavior. Furthermore, these liver treats are long-lasting and aid in removing plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth as they chew.
All the treats that Bellyrubs produces are proudly made in the USA with only high-quality ingredients so that you never have to worry about harming your fur-baby. Bellyrub’s unique freeze-drying process locks in the flavor and freshness before they are placed in resealable bags to further ensure that the treats remain fresh without the need for refrigeration.
Try Bellyrubs beef liver treats for yourself today and give your four-legged friend a treat that they are sure to wag their tails at for years to come!
Product detailsSize:14 Ounce (Pack of 1) | Color:Beef Liver
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 8 x 12.5 inches; 14 Ounces
- Item model number : 200307
- Date First Available : July 15, 2009
- Manufacturer : Bellyrubs
- ASIN : B002LSI1Q4
Best Sellers Rank:
#27,834 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #1,471 in Dog Treat Cookies, Biscuits & Snacks
- Customer Reviews:
Freeze-dried beef livers
3-5 cubes (small breeds), 4-7 cubes (med. Breeds), 5-8 cubes (large breeds)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are several problems with this product:
1. The claim is organic, but there is no certification seal, so the claim is false. This could have legal liability for the company.
2. In the US, there is clear definition of "lamb", and the food product could be a sheep (see Association citation above).
3I It is often is "implied" that "lamb" is under 14 mo. old, but that may not be the case. According to Association data, there is a great "lack of clarity" with regard to the definition of "lamb".
4. Since there or 500 functions for the liver as an organ (see Google), including detoxification, this is another concern for me. Also read "Raising Organically Produced Lamb".
Given this product appears to give false information, AND the other concerns above, I will not buy this product, or "lamb" at all, except perhaps from "Dogs of the Earth", after I contact them.
I have 2 Papillon’s, and one long hair Chihuahua. From 4, 8 & 11yrs old. Two have food allergies and it’s so hard to find treats they all will EAT. With the needs of healthy, chicken and beef free, grain free in my house. Most freeze dried treats are expensive and mine won’t eat just any. 14oz in these bags vs 3.25 in the store for 9.99 of the instinct variety lamb (one won’t eat, we buy that brand food limited ingredients to narrow down the allergies also making home made food starting now) So it’s a better deal and USA made only Lamb livers 100% no fillers or by products. Nothing more than it said!!I Opened the bag for the first time today and they all we’re crying for more it was so good. This is a winner in our house. I did have to cut most cubes in ½ are one pap is only 4.5lbs and has a hard time with most food being too big for her to chew.