Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Belo Essentials Smoothening Whitening Body Bar 135g
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on December 16, 2010
I have to stress, before I get to the review, that you have to use this stuff religiously to see any effects whatsoever. This is not a soap that you can scrub on and wash off. Not only that, but you should always wear protective clothing and a sunscreen or else it will pretty much reverse any effects you might be trying to achieve.

So I bought the pink soap because it has tiny beads that exfoliate the skin. The blue soap is apparently more moisturizing- I haven't tried it though. It has a delicate floral scent that I'm pretty fond of, and it does exfoliate pretty well.

After using this at least once a day for a few weeks, I did begin to notice the dark little speckles on my arms fading, and white 'patches' were appearing on my skin- a sign that it was, indeed, working. However, if you're trying to 'lighten up' with this stuff, you should lather it all over your body and leave it on for a little bit. I personally leave it on for about 3-5 minutes after I scrub my body down. It will get rid of tans pretty quickly, too, which is nice if you have crappy tan lines or just don't want to be darker.

Also, I have to stress- ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PUT THIS STUFF ON YOUR FACE. If you do it, and especially if you leave it on, you're going to get a visit from the pain train. I used it on my face thinking it'd lighten some spots on it and make my skin overall look brighter/lighter/whatever, and while it made it mega-smooth, the next morning I woke up with some of the worst whiteheads around my nose I'd ever had. And my face itched miserably, too. Don't risk it- they make a facewash that might be worth trying.

So...this soap is nice- it did make my skin look brighter and whiter than before, it exfoliates nicely, smells great, and doesn't dry my skin out.

But keep it off your face, make sure to use sunsceen, and be patient- probably at least a month before you start seeing spots fade and skin brighten up
on January 1, 2012
I brought this soap at the local Farmers market. It smells soo good. Its very pleasing and calming. Other whitening soaps do not have a good smell, but this one smells really marevelous. Another good thing is the bar last really long. The soap does whiten but very very very gradually. It does leave your skin very smooth, you will notice your skin is smoother. One of the reviews stated dont use on face. you should use on face, thats where I noticed ssmoother skin. Just build up gradually to leaving it on. I leave mines on all night and I dont have any problems, and never have. Each person is different. I also gave 4 stars and not 5 to the lightening not really noticeable. But overall it is a very good soap I recommend for teenagers should keep their skin blemish free.
on March 13, 2015
Super duper moisturizing...left my skin so soft and clean feeling I first used KP duty body scrub then this product oh my goodness..not sure about the lighter skin just yet...will come back with another update...absolutely love..
on November 4, 2010
The soap is amazing! No joke, I gave this a 4 star for certain reasons.

Pros: Soap is very good i mean excellent for sensitive skin, and at first when you jump out of the shower you feel weird with a the after effect of the soap, but when you dry off. It literally leaves your skin so smooth. I was so amazed that i didn't even use lotion! Another great thing about this soap, you know how everyone gets razor bumps or sweet spots (what some folks would call it) this soap actually cleared it out. I was like WOW... Now i have less razor bumps and I feel so confident. Sounds cheesy i know but before i would alllwayys be so self conscious about it. Now i just feel great.

One more thing: THIS SOAP SMELLS SOOOOOO FREAKIN GOOOD

Please note : Everyone is different when using this product, please be advised we all have different skin types. :D

Con: as far as the whitening, it didn't whiten as fast as i anticipated however it does it slowly but surely. So that's why i rated a 4 star. if i could give it a 4 and a half i would've done so..

Overall: GOOD STUFF and YES very satisfied :D
on September 14, 2013
When I ordered this product the smell was wonderful, and it did smooth my skin like it says

On the negative side I didn't see any lightening of the body or my face when I used it for acne spots
and after you use it, since it does exfoliate, it does dry the skin out a lot so use a great moisturizer!
on August 6, 2013
This product definitely works, but I felt like my skin turned more pale than it did lightening up. I'm african American i wanted to even out my neck and face. my neck is way darker than my face and body. So I used it on my face neck and body, and in three days my face kept getting lighter and my neck looked darker and my body stayed the same. The beads inside the soap some times were painful against my skin. The skin definitely does get darker the first 3days then the layer peels off after the 5th day. and it's a new complexion. But it wasn't the shade I was going for, so I stopped using it.
on August 31, 2013
I choose this product to lighten up my ance scares on my face. It did nothing for me but dried my face out. Not lighten at all. The only thing that I like about this soap is that it hads a good smell to it
on August 9, 2013
My skin has been breaking out real bad since using this soap! My skin is itching like crazy and I have hundreds of small little bumps all over my body...... I won't purchase it anymore! A waste of money.
on April 3, 2014
Smells good and visibly lightened my skin within days just as promised on the box. The trick is to lather it and allow it to sit on your skin for 3-5 minutes before rinsing it off. I've been using it for 3 days and am already getting compliments on my glowing complexion. I will certainly continue to use it!
on August 26, 2013
People have different skin tones and the same problem like Whitehead's on nose....it didn't do that to me. Keep In mind they don't all work on peoples faces. It was so smooth n I seen a difference between my skintone n my dads skintone. Mine was lighter then his. I said to myself wow!!! N it smells great! It don't even show bumps on my face. It just lighten up. I use this soap first in the bath then the other soap then apply coconut oil. Amma purchase the belo whitening lotion.