Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on July 24, 2014
I love how their short design so that my wine bottles do not get too tall for my fridge. But they seem all different in sizes. Some are too tight and some are too loose on the same bottle.
on October 22, 2013
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.
on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
on November 1, 2013
I just received these and used one so far. The one I have used worked perfect! Fit wine bottle perfect! Wine still tasted great switching from the cork that was in the bottle to using this. Easy to get off and put on. Love! Love! Love!
on April 10, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for my wine. They work perfectly. Thanks for the quick shipment to help me out.
on May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.
on March 30, 2014
I've tried a few methods for reclosing wine bottles, including other mechanical stoppers, or re-inserting the cork. But sometimes with the newer synthetic corks, this is next to impossible because they expand too much when you remove them.

These low profile semi-hard plastic stoppers fit tightly into the bottle and do not leak. They are easy to insert and remove because they have a good textured gripping surface around the top flange.

The colors I received were not like the ones in the picture, but that's not as important to me as how well they function. A great price and free shipping, they're a good deal. I wish I'd found them sooner.
on December 6, 2013
Really comes in handy. Works well and fairly good value. I would recommend this to anyone. Cute colors too. I only use it to cap off my refrigerated wine.
on July 28, 2013
These fit my barefoot wine bottles very well with no leaks. I can now reuse the green wine bottles for lime/orange or any other liquids without worries.
on August 29, 2014
I admit - it can take me 3 days to get through a bottle of beer! So these stoppers save the day (and my beer!). I have found they fit snugly in most bottles of beer, with a rare exception. It keeps the carbonation intact for several days. Am not a wine drinker, so cannot address how they fit in wine bottles.