Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on October 22, 2013
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.
on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
on May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.
on December 12, 2014
So here I am writing a review about rubber wine stoppers. Why? What could I possible have to say about such an innocuous little item?

Well, I would like to start by saying how unexpectedly great these are. I bought them for my wedding to stopper wine at the bar (we provided our own alcohol). I didn't want any unfortunate spills of open wine. On that day I paid no attention to these little guys for obvious reasons. After the wedding, they came home with us and I saw no reason to throw them away. Since then, I have been using them to stopper all sorts of wine, regular and sparkling. I have used them in bottles of all shapes and sizes. I had a 1.5L bottle of Riesling that was too tall to be refrigerated upright. I stuck one of these stoppers in there and tested to see if it leaked. Nope. Not a drop. We had that wine on its side for over a week before we finished it and it never leaked a bit. I also think that it keeps the wine fresh for longer. It also kept the carbonation in sparkling wine for at least 3 days (before I finished it).

I know this is a silly thing to love so much, but I am just impressed by how well these work. They also do not stain (from red wine) and the rubber hasn't dried out or cracked on any of these. We have had them since the beginning of June. To clean them I just toss them in the dishwasher. They are so durable and useful!
on November 1, 2013
I just received these and used one so far. The one I have used worked perfect! Fit wine bottle perfect! Wine still tasted great switching from the cork that was in the bottle to using this. Easy to get off and put on. Love! Love! Love!
I ran into these type of wine stoppers at a wine store a few years ago and love them. When I needed more I found these on Amazon and thought the colors were fun. These are so much easier to put on and remove then your typical cork stoppers. They simply pop on and pop off, but do seal well enough that you can lay wine bottle sideways in the frig and it won't leak.

My packages came with the colors above, except the white was replaced with a multi-color stopper. Also good have a handful of these around. Makes a nice hostess gift with a bottle of wine.
on March 30, 2014
I've tried a few methods for reclosing wine bottles, including other mechanical stoppers, or re-inserting the cork. But sometimes with the newer synthetic corks, this is next to impossible because they expand too much when you remove them.

These low profile semi-hard plastic stoppers fit tightly into the bottle and do not leak. They are easy to insert and remove because they have a good textured gripping surface around the top flange.

The colors I received were not like the ones in the picture, but that's not as important to me as how well they function. A great price and free shipping, they're a good deal. I wish I'd found them sooner.
on February 12, 2015
Now these are handy for those beers my husband never seems to finish! He's not much of a drinker, a half of a beer is about it, so these are nice to put it back in the fridge. I never drink a whole soda so I too use them to save it for later. Perfect solution, glad I found them!
on August 28, 2014
If you're looking to stopper beer bottles, only half of these do the job, and only some of the time.

Note that you're getting 3 each of two different sizes. We bought them for beer, and for us, the larger sized ones - the ones with the blunted tip, haven't yet fit any of our beer bottles, even big ones. The smaller sized stoppers, the rounded ones, fit most beer bottles nicely. However, I have had a few beer bottles so far that neither style stopper would fit, so these aren't the perfect solution for us.

Also, the brownish one is actually swirly, as if it might be made out of the end runs of all the other colors. It's the prettiest one in the bunch.
on June 30, 2016
I love these stoppers. There are a couple of different sizes, so it is easy to find one to fit almost any standard wine/beer/cider/soda bottle. The low profile makes it more likely for the bottle to fit on a refrigerator shelf. Furthermore, they fit tight enough that I felt comfortable laying a partially empty bottle on its side without worrying about leakage. I like these so much, I purchased additional sets to give as gifts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.