Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
on May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.
on October 28, 2017
Handy thing to have around
on December 12, 2014
So here I am writing a review about rubber wine stoppers. Why? What could I possible have to say about such an innocuous little item?

Well, I would like to start by saying how unexpectedly great these are. I bought them for my wedding to stopper wine at the bar (we provided our own alcohol). I didn't want any unfortunate spills of open wine. On that day I paid no attention to these little guys for obvious reasons. After the wedding, they came home with us and I saw no reason to throw them away. Since then, I have been using them to stopper all sorts of wine, regular and sparkling. I have used them in bottles of all shapes and sizes. I had a 1.5L bottle of Riesling that was too tall to be refrigerated upright. I stuck one of these stoppers in there and tested to see if it leaked. Nope. Not a drop. We had that wine on its side for over a week before we finished it and it never leaked a bit. I also think that it keeps the wine fresh for longer. It also kept the carbonation in sparkling wine for at least 3 days (before I finished it).

I know this is a silly thing to love so much, but I am just impressed by how well these work. They also do not stain (from red wine) and the rubber hasn't dried out or cracked on any of these. We have had them since the beginning of June. To clean them I just toss them in the dishwasher. They are so durable and useful!
on March 30, 2014
I've tried a few methods for reclosing wine bottles, including other mechanical stoppers, or re-inserting the cork. But sometimes with the newer synthetic corks, this is next to impossible because they expand too much when you remove them.

These low profile semi-hard plastic stoppers fit tightly into the bottle and do not leak. They are easy to insert and remove because they have a good textured gripping surface around the top flange.

The colors I received were not like the ones in the picture, but that's not as important to me as how well they function. A great price and free shipping, they're a good deal. I wish I'd found them sooner.
I ran into these type of wine stoppers at a wine store a few years ago and love them. When I needed more I found these on Amazon and thought the colors were fun. These are so much easier to put on and remove then your typical cork stoppers. They simply pop on and pop off, but do seal well enough that you can lay wine bottle sideways in the frig and it won't leak.

My packages came with the colors above, except the white was replaced with a multi-color stopper. Also good have a handful of these around. Makes a nice hostess gift with a bottle of wine.
on February 16, 2014
Cheap, effective, easy to clean, not bad looking, and really helpful with your wine (and other similar) bottles. The shallow "top section" helps with putting bottles back in the refrigerator, when many stylish, "artistic" types are just too tall. You get two sizes actually, take a close look at the product photo... specifically the portion that inserts into the bottle. Do yourself a favor a buy a set when you have your next order approaching the "free shipping" amount. You'll be happy with this product.
on August 22, 2017
Needs better stick pad but works great.
on February 5, 2014
For the holidays I was making my friends Coquito as gifts.
I had no problem getting wine bottles (ok, so it was TOO easy for me to have an wine bottles...) but corks was a problem.
While trying to force an already used cork (I had cut off the end) the bottle slid off the counter top and exploded on the tile floor.
A sticky mess. No fun.
I purchased these and they are perfect! Not too expensive, cute colors (color coordinated ribbons to the cork), and quick arrival!
My friends and I enjoyed a Very Merry Christmas!
on February 3, 2014
These things are perfect!
Solid piece of durable material - nothing to fall apart
Fit snugly on every bottle I've tried - including a couple wine bottles and beers in a variety of bottles, including 22oz, 750ml corked, 12, 1pt9oz (25oz) and a few more of those weird craft/foreign ones

I previously tried some Metrokane Rabbit wine bottle stoppers and they were mediocre, at best. At worst, they were poorly designed pieces of junk that fell apart after the first couple washes. So I bought these and I'm glad I did!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.