Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 28, 2017
Handy thing to have around
on August 22, 2017
Needs better stick pad but works great.
on October 22, 2013
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on July 5, 2017
When I saw this light I had to get one because I cannot stand turning that bathroom light on at night and the outlet for our nightlight is too far from the toilet to illuminate it. First of all let me start by saying that it arrived quickly and was packaged well for shipping. As for the light, WOW! I honestly didn't think it would work as well as it does! It was SO easy to install too! Just pop in 3 "AA" batteries and you're good to go...literally! I love this thing! The arm of it can be bent to fit the bowl of your toilet, so it can easily fit on any size toilet and seriously, it works SO WELL! It's incredibly cool and looks so pretty! I think this item would be great for kids and older folks who maybe can't see as well.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on July 4, 2017
I like this product tremendously. It's motion activated. It's nice and bright or dim if you wish. No need to put on bathroom light at night. When spouse leaves seat up I don't go sleepily sitting into the septic bowl (smh). Easy to set up and has worked perfectly every time. Would be perfect for a child's bathroom to make it easy for them to see at night and not as distracting as a bright night light. We have even tried sneaking up on it LOL and it catches us every time. This would probably be a great gift for those office parties where you can't spend more than xx dollars on your gift.
on July 5, 2017
I've tried other soft lights that i have to turn on when i have to late at night, but tend to forget and that never ends well.
It did take a little adjusting to find the right location to put it. I have a master bath that the door is always open and at first it was turning on when I'd walk past the door. I moved it back some and now it turns on when i'm a couple feet away. The sensor is quite sensitive.
The unit is waterproof so there is no need to worry water splash onto it.
on July 4, 2017
Bought this for my elderly mother who gets up every night to use the bathroom. Light comes on before she even gets close to the bathroom door and remains on for a bit when she is finished. The brightness can also be chosen. Love this light, it works great. As advertised, it only works in the dark (that saves battery power), and the motion detector that causes it to activate is nicely sensitive.
review image
on August 7, 2017
Me and my kids love this toilet light. We had one previous to this but it would always fall off and fall into the toilet. That one was not made for us. I love that this one hangs off to the side of the toilet with the small light inside the rim. It is turned on every time we've sat down so far with no fail. Nice light and works great.
on July 5, 2017
Originally gave it as a semi-silly christmas gift, but it's become lots of fun and really convenient. Great way for toilets connected to bedrooms where others are asleep, it's a much softer light than turning on a bathroom light. Awesome. I bought two different brands of these night lights. This one was the best. The battery life on it is great so far, which was an issue with a previous one that I had. I love this night light.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.