Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on August 8, 2017
So I wouldn't say this is a completely necessary item but it has been nice for me. I have a kid that wakes up in the middle of the night to go potty but is scared of going into the bathroom by himself. Of coarse this means that he comes in and wakes me up to turn on the light. I got this item to light up the toilet in the middle of the night when they go in the bathroom. It hasn't made the bathroom any less scary yet but it sure does work how it is supposed to. Easy to install and it does just what it says it does, so I would recommend this product.
on October 22, 2013
These little corkers are great for those camping trips where the beer is in bottles. Fits a beer bottle and keeps those little stinging hornets OUT. Not much fun to be tossing bean bags or working the grill and turn for a cold sip and find a drunken hornet in your bottle. They also provide an identity method to ensure my freeloading friends don't partake of the wrong beer. We did keep losing the bottle with the camouflage cork though. :-) These are also great for those backyard cookouts.
on November 18, 2013
These are fantastic. They fit the wine bottle snugly. Hard enough to remove that I don't worry about them coming undone accidentally, but not so hard that they are difficult. The thing I like best is that they are low profile so there is no problem fitting the wine bottle vertically in the fridge. And they are CHEAP!
on May 13, 2014
I take the time to transfer left over wine in smaller bottles - thought I'd try a stopper as the transferring kind of takes the bloom off the meal, the evening. Got these - tried unsuccessfully with bottles from California, France, Italy. Had an old soy sauce bottle with a great shape and a disintegrating cork - finally success as the yellow one works there. But, as that soy sauce is no longer made, not exactly a recommendation. Had luck over the weekend with one wine bottle. More misses than hits with these stoppers, despite their coming in different sizes.
on December 12, 2014
So here I am writing a review about rubber wine stoppers. Why? What could I possible have to say about such an innocuous little item?

Well, I would like to start by saying how unexpectedly great these are. I bought them for my wedding to stopper wine at the bar (we provided our own alcohol). I didn't want any unfortunate spills of open wine. On that day I paid no attention to these little guys for obvious reasons. After the wedding, they came home with us and I saw no reason to throw them away. Since then, I have been using them to stopper all sorts of wine, regular and sparkling. I have used them in bottles of all shapes and sizes. I had a 1.5L bottle of Riesling that was too tall to be refrigerated upright. I stuck one of these stoppers in there and tested to see if it leaked. Nope. Not a drop. We had that wine on its side for over a week before we finished it and it never leaked a bit. I also think that it keeps the wine fresh for longer. It also kept the carbonation in sparkling wine for at least 3 days (before I finished it).

I know this is a silly thing to love so much, but I am just impressed by how well these work. They also do not stain (from red wine) and the rubber hasn't dried out or cracked on any of these. We have had them since the beginning of June. To clean them I just toss them in the dishwasher. They are so durable and useful!
on March 30, 2014
I've tried a few methods for reclosing wine bottles, including other mechanical stoppers, or re-inserting the cork. But sometimes with the newer synthetic corks, this is next to impossible because they expand too much when you remove them.

These low profile semi-hard plastic stoppers fit tightly into the bottle and do not leak. They are easy to insert and remove because they have a good textured gripping surface around the top flange.

The colors I received were not like the ones in the picture, but that's not as important to me as how well they function. A great price and free shipping, they're a good deal. I wish I'd found them sooner.
I ran into these type of wine stoppers at a wine store a few years ago and love them. When I needed more I found these on Amazon and thought the colors were fun. These are so much easier to put on and remove then your typical cork stoppers. They simply pop on and pop off, but do seal well enough that you can lay wine bottle sideways in the frig and it won't leak.

My packages came with the colors above, except the white was replaced with a multi-color stopper. Also good have a handful of these around. Makes a nice hostess gift with a bottle of wine.
on August 28, 2014
If you're looking to stopper beer bottles, only half of these do the job, and only some of the time.

Note that you're getting 3 each of two different sizes. We bought them for beer, and for us, the larger sized ones - the ones with the blunted tip, haven't yet fit any of our beer bottles, even big ones. The smaller sized stoppers, the rounded ones, fit most beer bottles nicely. However, I have had a few beer bottles so far that neither style stopper would fit, so these aren't the perfect solution for us.

Also, the brownish one is actually swirly, as if it might be made out of the end runs of all the other colors. It's the prettiest one in the bunch.
on October 18, 2013
I purchased these looking for something to plug the center of my 5 gallon water bottles, the kind that have the cap on them with the center hole pierced from placing on water dispenser. I refill them and once they are empty don't like dust getting in, also when I take them to fill them they splash all over. I was covering with press and seal but was such an inconvenience. I purchased these with hopes they would plug that center hole and it worked perfectly! Keeps my bottles protected and no more splashing when I fill them!
on February 3, 2014
These things are perfect!
Solid piece of durable material - nothing to fall apart
Fit snugly on every bottle I've tried - including a couple wine bottles and beers in a variety of bottles, including 22oz, 750ml corked, 12, 1pt9oz (25oz) and a few more of those weird craft/foreign ones

I previously tried some Metrokane Rabbit wine bottle stoppers and they were mediocre, at best. At worst, they were poorly designed pieces of junk that fell apart after the first couple washes. So I bought these and I'm glad I did!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.