Beltronics PRO200 Radar/Laser Detector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Pro 200 provides eight times the sensitivity of any imported radar detector, including the latest POP mode threat. Optimized for all U.S. radar and laser guns, its lightning fast microprocessor delivers an alert in 500 milliseconds or less.
- Preset at the factory, the Pro 200 is optimized for the best protection. However, you can also customize the Pro 200 to meet your specific driving style with its easy-to-use selectable options.
- AutoScan and TSR (traffic sensor rejection) technology rejects unwanted false alerts providing the perfect balance of sensitivity and selectivity. Multiple City modes, including City no X-band, keeps it quiet in town.
- Clear voice alerts keep you fully informed without taking your eyes off the road. Plus, the exclusive AutoMute circuitry automatically reduces the volume level during a long encounter.
- The Pro 200 is easy to read from any angle. The standard bar graph display provides band and relative signal strength as you approach the radar source. Multiple brightness levels, including full dark, keep the information visible in all lighting conditions.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Pro 200 provides eight times the sensitivity of any imported Radar detector, including the latest "pop" mode threat. Optimized for all U.S. Radar and laser Guns, its Lightning fast microprocessor delivers an alert in 500 milliseconds or less. Preset at the factory, the Pro 200 is optimized for the best protection. However, you can also customize the Pro 200 to meet your specific driving style with its easy-to-use selectable options. Clear voice alerts keep you fully informed Without taking your eyes off the road. Plus, our exclusive automute circuitry automatically reduces the volume level during a long encounter. Our patented autoscan and TSR (traffic sensor rejection) technology rejects unwanted false alerts Providing the perfect balance of sensitivity and selectivity. Multiple City modes, including City No x-band, keeps it Quiet in town. The Pro 200 is easy to read from any angle. The standard bar graph display provides band and Relative signal strength as you approach the Radar source. Multiple brightness levels, including full Dark, keep the information visible in all lighting conditions.
****Since items are brand new and we report the enduser customer to company, In most cases, we are not able to accept returns unless a technical issue occurs. In that rare case the company deducts only 25% of total price. Please read specifications thoroughly and be aware of all terms and conditions. Better to Email before Placing order.****
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first ticket was because the cop was using a laser. He zapped me and that was it. I guess with laser once they hit you with the beam, that's what they go with; there is no time for you to slow down once it's detected on your detector.
The second ticket was my fault for not paying attention. Apparently, the cop had a radar-detector detector. He hit me with Ka, realized I had a detector and shut his radar gun off. Without my seeing it, he pulled out behind me hiding behind another car, and then hit me again; after the first alert, I stopped paying attention and did not realize he was going to radar me again. I could have slowed down but did not for some reason. My bad.
Of the three events, two were my fault; the third was due to laser, which there probably is no escape from regardless of what detector you're using. In any case, this radar detector performed extremely well for the what I paid for it. Just make sure you also pay attention to what's going on around you if you want to avoid getting a ticket.
1) Super long range. Surprisingly long range. I have heard the K-band alert from over 1/4 mile AROUND MOUNTAIN TURNS.
2) I have not received a false alert yet. Every single alert I have gotten I have seen a patrol car. Very accurate.
1) The clip / window mount that comes with the device is terrible. On uphill climbs the detector kept flying off the windshield and landing in my passenger seat. I had to buy a sticky grip-pad for the dashboard for this thing to stay in place.
2) This detector has a relatively narrow angle of activity. I would contend about 90 degrees forward. Even a patrol car DIRECTLY to the side of me will not cause an alert. Only if it detects a signal from DIRECTLY AHEAD. They do sell 360 degree detectors but they're much more expensive.
This is a great meter for the price (I paid $152.00). It is accurate, with a long range and I have not yet encountered a false alert. Obviously, the $600 detectors are better, but hardly worth the extra price.