Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Beltronics RX65-Red Professional Series Radar Detector
Style: Red Display|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 647 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 748 reviews
on June 12, 2018
Very good detector for the price.
on June 4, 2018
I had another radar detector for many years, and was unsure if this would meet my needs. I'm still becoming acquainted with the settings, but am pleased thus far.
on May 21, 2018
Saved my butt 2x already and just got it! Not many false alarms at all compared to my cobra. Paid for itself saved my butt from 2 possible tickets!!! Super happy with my purchase!
on May 18, 2018
Good except annoying voice tellin k or x band. Can’t turn off!
on April 25, 2018
This is the best radar unit on the market. It is easy to learn and easy to quickly change between functions. My wife hates to too loud warnings, so the volume can be turned down without having to look hard at the dial to figure how, etc. Same with brightness at night. Great all-round unit, I have tried many and this is the one I have in each of my vehicles.
One person found this helpful
on April 21, 2018
WORTH....EVERY....PENNY
on April 9, 2018
worked for 2 months only
on April 5, 2018
Very good product......have save me from a lot of ticket traveling from Florida to Alabama.......well worth the investment.
on April 4, 2018
Best unit without nanny state GPS crap you can buy- this thing is old escort/passport top of the line chassis from years ago!
Bought for my brothers long Hwy commute, it saved his bacon 5 times in 4 months
Buy it!
on April 2, 2018
Christmas gift for my son...He says it works well...