Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on February 10, 2014
This bag is beautifully constructed of great quality fabric. Just as nice as other quilted bags costing twice as much.
on September 4, 2012
This bag was a last minute purchase for a trip. I couldn't be happier. For the price I paid, this is bag looks really great. Good for a weekend trip or gym. Only thing I wished was that it had a thicker bottom. Overall, I would definitely buy more Belvah products.
on May 25, 2015
This is more than I expected! We got this duffle bag for our daughter and is just the right size! We monogram the bag making it that much more pretty :)
on June 22, 2015
great quality - so many compliments on it - great as a carary on or simply for a weekend get away......
on December 21, 2015
good but not as soft of fabric as I would have liked
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this bag to use as a weekender/travel bag. I was able to fit enough clothes for 2 days into it. It was exactly what I was looking for and the price is great! It is good quality and it seems like it will hold up.
on March 9, 2013
I ordered this bag to use for trips to my daughters house instead of using a bulky suitcase. It is a very cute bag and very lightweight but just a little small
on August 15, 2014
Omg! I simply adore this bag!! It is amazing for a weekend trip or a week trip. I take this on every trip I go now!
on June 28, 2014
Perfect size. This bag is is perfect for overnight or couple days. Great for personal size carry on for personal belongings.
on August 2, 2014
This bag is big enough for a weekend away. More, if you are a light packer. The bows were a little much for me, so the fact that they were removable was a plus. I do wish the zipper went down a little on the sides, instead of just straight across the top. It makes it hard to load, because when you pull it open, the sides cave in and close off some of the area. It is manageable, though. Good bag, overall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question