|Part Number||1483SLOW 000|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 2.2 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||1483SLOW 000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bemis 1483SLOW Elongated NextStep White SLOW Closing Potty Seat
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable molded wood with high-gloss finish resists chipping and scratching
- DuraGuard antimicrobial built-in seat protection
- WhisperClose slowly and quietly closes with a tap, eliminating slamming and pinched fingers
- Features: easyclean and change twist hinges and sta-tite seat fastening system
- Elongated closed front toilet seat with cover; fits all manufacturers' elongated bowls
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Headquartered in sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, Bemis manufacturing company is a major north American molder and extruder of diverse captive and custom plastic products. As a proprietary molder, Bemis is the world's largest manufacturer of toilet seats. As a custom molder, Bemis is among north America's top non-automotive producers of contract plastic injection-molded, profile-extruded, and compression-molded components. From designing new types of hinges, to developing more efficient toilet seats, Bemis is committed to quality through innovation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I guess it's functional, but it sure ain't good.
The seat installed on our new Toto toilet easy enough, but the magnet on the toddler seat doesn't line up with the grown up seat so it NEVER stays up. Works okay for our little guy but makes the seat horrible for anyone else since the toddler seat is falling on you while you sit there and bangs down as you stand up. Plus, the right side hinge of the toddler seat keeps popping off.
I love, love, love the idea of this seat. But it's SERIOUSLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY given that the manufacturing quality seems sketchy at best.
I'll be finding something else so guests won't need to have kid seats scrape their backsides.