About the Product
- Five playable alien forms include Swampfire, Big Chill, Humongousaur, Jet Ray, and Spidermonkey
- Fluidly link your attacks to unleash devastating combos
- Fast paced side scrolling actions gameplay with mix of puzzle and platform
- Original story based on characters and events in the first season of Ben 10 Alien Force
- 2 player cooperative mode
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ben Tennyson - Ben fills the role of leader after Max disappears. The Omnitrix has been recalibrated, giving him access to a new set of alien heroes. Over the past few years, Ben has matured dramatically. Gwen Tennyson - Now 15, Gwen is much more proficient with her powers, able to manipulate energy directly as opposed to using spells. Gwen is much calmer and grown up, nowhere near as fiery or sharp-tongued as she was five years ago. Kevin Levin - A former nemesis of Ben, 16-year-old Kevin reforms and joins the Tennysons on their quest to repay Magister for saving him from the Forever Knights. While not as psychotic as he once was, he still desires revenge for his time in the Null Void at first, though he puts it aside to help stop the Highbreed. His abilities now allow him to absorb the properties of any solid matter he touches. Humongousaur - Humongousaur is a Vaxasaurian, a humanoid dinosaur alien from the planet Terradino (a play on 'dino' from dinosaur). Standing at about twelve feet tall, Humongousaur has great strength and vast resistance to injury. He also has the power to increase his own body size and mass, growing up to sixty feet in height. His strength increases as he grows, and his dinosaur features become more pronounced. Spidermonkey - Spidermonkey is a Arachnichimp (a play on arachnid and chimpanzee) from the planet Aranhascimmia. As his name suggests, he is a six-limbed monkey-like alien. He has superhuman agility and, like a spider, can spin webs that he can swing from or create nets from his tail, and stick to walls. When Ben transforms into Spidermonkey, he talks in an excited, childish tone and displays mischievous characteristics with occasional monkey-like screeching. Jetray - Jetray is a Aerophibian (a play on 'aero' for air and amphibian) from the planet Aeropela. Jetray is a manta ray-like alien capable of flying and swimming faster than the speed of sound. He can fire neuroshock blasts from his eyes and tail, and the stingers on his head carry a powerful poison. Swampfire - Jetray is a Aerophibian (a play on 'aero' for air and amphibian) from the planet Aeropela. Jetray is a manta ray-like alien capable of flying and swimming faster than the speed of sound. He can fire neuroshock blasts from his eyes and tail, and the stingers on his head carry a powerful poison. Big Chill - Big Chill is a moth-like alien whose wings and antennae can "fold" up, giving him the appearance of a phantom; his appearance is reminiscent of the cryptid known as Mothman. He can become intangible and invisible, and can breathe freezing vapor. He can also freeze the objects he phases through at his discretion. Key Game Features:
- Authentically Step Into The 'Alien Force' World - Play the only video game that allows you to command members of the 'Alien Force' team; investigate never-before-seen locations, enemies and characters, and explore favorite places from the best show episodes.
- Multiple Playable Characters with Special Superpowers - Take control of Ben and his new alien forms Swampfire, Jet Ray, Humungousaur, Spidermonkey and Big Chill to manipulate fire, swim underwater, grow more than 60 feet tall, stick to walls, fly at mach speed, plus lots more! Harness Gwen's talent to create an energy shield to protect and attack, and use Kevin Levin's ability to absorb materials to create impenetrable body armor.
- Solid and Robust Gameplay - Explore action-packed levels and secret sections in arcade-style gameplay as you clash with more than 20 types of enemies; use more than 75 attack options and create unlimited attack chaining with the streamlined combo system; engage in two-player co-op on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system for hours of fun and replayability.
- Based On a Successful Television Franchise - As one of Cartoon Network's breakout original franchises, the Ben 10: Alien Force television series is in its first season as a top-rated show, and is the next generation continuation of the phenomenally successful and Emmy-winning Ben 10 original series. A long form television movie based on Ben 10: Alien Force will debut on Cartoon Network in fall 2008.
- Exceptional Level of Authenticity - The game's art style, sound effects and music are 100% authentic, with all audio in the game pulled directly from the show sound vaults and all voice acting provided by the original television cast.
Top Customer Reviews
You can play as Gwen or Kevin as well as Ben 10. You can play as the aliens on certain levels. There are 3 difficulty levels, Easy, Normal or Hero. Some of the aliens we have gotten to so far are Spidermonkey, Swampfire,and Big Chill. Jetray and Humungousaur are upcoming.
You fight against Forever Knights and the DNA aliens. You can play up to 2 players.
A fun and challenging game for both my 6 and 13 year-olds!
This game isn't horrible, especially if you have a Ben 10 fan in you house, but it isn't one of the better action games on the Wii. There is a reason why this game is always on sale.
My son and I have a blast switching up the characters. He likes it when I freeze the bad guys with Big Chill and then he hits them with fire balls with Swamp Fire. It is great early development of teamwork skills.
Enjoy saving the universe with your kids. This type of gameplay is priceless.
Overall, the game is fun, my son loves it, its fun to play with him so I give it a 4/5
The entire family loves Ben 10 but hates this game.
After one frustrating session, my wife looked daggers at me and vehemently asked "What possessed you to buy this game"
My meek answer
We are only just on level 3. Bugs encountered so for:
1. On level one you are told to change into jet ray and then spider monkey.... Jet ray and spider monkey are not available until level 2, 3.
2. On level 3 in a tip you are told to turn into humungusaur. Humungusour is not available until level 4.
3. On level one you are supposed to break security cameras to get into a warehouse door. For us there was no door on the warehouse, trying to jump through the open door resulted in a long fall into a void then death. We had to replay all of level one to get the door back on the warehouse.
4. Clipping and camera issues that are just plain annoying. To be frank, this game often looks like bad shareware from the 90's
Maybe not bugs but plain annoying:
In section one, with two players, you often need to jump on a platform that is not in view on the screen. You figure out which way to go because that is the only way the game will let you fall off and die.
There is a section on level 2 where you need to ride steam or something up to get to a platform. The problem is if you have two people (for example you are playing with and helping your kid) you can not get the platform into camera view no matter what you do. After multiple flying up then falling to death we figured out that need to kill one ben 10, then with only one on the screen the camera view will change enough to let you get to the platform.Read more ›
Game play is basically the same as in the first Ben 10 game, you unlock more aliens and moves as you progress through the story line. This game has a more 3d look that the first Ben 10 game that had more of a cartoon feel.
-The ability to attack by moving and waving the wiimote and nunchuck is great for younger kids who won't be able to do the button combinations for all the moves.
-Actual voices from the show, lots of video scenes to watch
-Ben 10 fans (kids) probably won't notice the huge game play issues.
-The biggest problem is that the game is just horribly buggy. Especially in 2 player mode. Camera tracking is bad, interaction between objects is poor (can fall through floors, float in the air on nothing, die and come back over open pits and just die in a loop) When my son and I play I will join in to get past some harder areas and with the bugs in game play you simply can't complete the game in 2 player mode all the way through.
-Compared to the first Ben 10 game, it seems like it is way too short and just ends in the middle of the story line.
-Level selection is just a text list and is missing the map feature of the first game.
If you have to choose a Ben 10 game to play, Ben 10 Protector of the Earth is a better choice, or maybe wait until the new Ben 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks comes out the end of October 2009.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came right on time! Unfortunately the disc wouldn't play. Had it resurfaced for a mere $3 works awesome. Thanks!Published 19 months ago by Michelle M Torgerson
The Game disc and the guide material and the case everything is perfect. Shipped and arrived to me on time. Nothing more I can expect out of a game DVD order.Published on November 9, 2013 by Phani Chodey
This was a gift for my grandson who likes it very much. I recommend this game for anyone who enjoys such a game.Published on April 27, 2013 by viking
Good product. It is as described on Amazon. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good value proposition.Published on February 25, 2013 by Abraham Chacko