Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Ben 10 Alien Force - Nintendo Wii (Jewel case)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 38% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Five playable alien forms include Swampfire, Big Chill, Humongousaur, Jet Ray, and Spidermonkey
- Fluidly link your attacks to unleash devastating combos
- Fast paced side scrolling actions gameplay with mix of puzzle and platform
- Original story based on characters and events in the first season of Ben 10 Alien Force
- 2 player cooperative mode
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Ben 10 returns in the new Cartoon Network series Alien Force. Play as Gwen and Kevin in level segments designed around their special abilities. Fight enemies from the show including Forever Knights, Xenocities, DNAliens and Highbreed. And we couldn't do it without the five playable aliens Big Chill, Swampfire, Humungousaur, Jet Ray and Spidermonkey!
Ben 10: Alien Force The Game, based on Cartoon Network's hit television series, is the only video game that allows players to take command of characters from the 'Alien Force' team to authentically control and experience their adventures. The game begins five years after Ben puts away the DNA-scrambling Omnitrix, but now Grandpa Max has gone missing and the planet Earth is in grave danger.
Ben Tennyson - Ben fills the role of leader after Max disappears. The Omnitrix has been recalibrated, giving him access to a new set of alien heroes. Over the past few years, Ben has matured dramatically. Gwen Tennyson - Now 15, Gwen is much more proficient with her powers, able to manipulate energy directly as opposed to using spells. Gwen is much calmer and grown up, nowhere near as fiery or sharp-tongued as she was five years ago. Kevin Levin - A former nemesis of Ben, 16-year-old Kevin reforms and joins the Tennysons on their quest to repay Magister for saving him from the Forever Knights. While not as psychotic as he once was, he still desires revenge for his time in the Null Void at first, though he puts it aside to help stop the Highbreed. His abilities now allow him to absorb the properties of any solid matter he touches. Humongousaur - Humongousaur is a Vaxasaurian, a humanoid dinosaur alien from the planet Terradino (a play on 'dino' from dinosaur). Standing at about twelve feet tall, Humongousaur has great strength and vast resistance to injury. He also has the power to increase his own body size and mass, growing up to sixty feet in height. His strength increases as he grows, and his dinosaur features become more pronounced. Spidermonkey - Spidermonkey is a Arachnichimp (a play on arachnid and chimpanzee) from the planet Aranhascimmia. As his name suggests, he is a six-limbed monkey-like alien. He has superhuman agility and, like a spider, can spin webs that he can swing from or create nets from his tail, and stick to walls. When Ben transforms into Spidermonkey, he talks in an excited, childish tone and displays mischievous characteristics with occasional monkey-like screeching. Jetray - Jetray is a Aerophibian (a play on 'aero' for air and amphibian) from the planet Aeropela. Jetray is a manta ray-like alien capable of flying and swimming faster than the speed of sound. He can fire neuroshock blasts from his eyes and tail, and the stingers on his head carry a powerful poison. Swampfire - Jetray is a Aerophibian (a play on 'aero' for air and amphibian) from the planet Aeropela. Jetray is a manta ray-like alien capable of flying and swimming faster than the speed of sound. He can fire neuroshock blasts from his eyes and tail, and the stingers on his head carry a powerful poison. Big Chill - Big Chill is a moth-like alien whose wings and antennae can "fold" up, giving him the appearance of a phantom; his appearance is reminiscent of the cryptid known as Mothman. He can become intangible and invisible, and can breathe freezing vapor. He can also freeze the objects he phases through at his discretion. Key Game Features:
- Authentically Step Into The 'Alien Force' World - Play the only video game that allows you to command members of the 'Alien Force' team; investigate never-before-seen locations, enemies and characters, and explore favorite places from the best show episodes.
- Multiple Playable Characters with Special Superpowers - Take control of Ben and his new alien forms Swampfire, Jet Ray, Humungousaur, Spidermonkey and Big Chill to manipulate fire, swim underwater, grow more than 60 feet tall, stick to walls, fly at mach speed, plus lots more! Harness Gwen's talent to create an energy shield to protect and attack, and use Kevin Levin's ability to absorb materials to create impenetrable body armor.
- Solid and Robust Gameplay - Explore action-packed levels and secret sections in arcade-style gameplay as you clash with more than 20 types of enemies; use more than 75 attack options and create unlimited attack chaining with the streamlined combo system; engage in two-player co-op on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system for hours of fun and replayability.
- Based On a Successful Television Franchise - As one of Cartoon Network's breakout original franchises, the Ben 10: Alien Force television series is in its first season as a top-rated show, and is the next generation continuation of the phenomenally successful and Emmy-winning Ben 10 original series. A long form television movie based on Ben 10: Alien Force will debut on Cartoon Network in fall 2008.
- Exceptional Level of Authenticity - The game's art style, sound effects and music are 100% authentic, with all audio in the game pulled directly from the show sound vaults and all voice acting provided by the original television cast.