Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

83%
17%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on April 15, 2017
Son loves
on January 15, 2016
Gift for my nephew! He loves Ben 10 and is spending hours watching this over and over. I guess I better get the rest.
on March 17, 2016
As described, quick delivery
on October 15, 2015
arrived sooner than expected, this was a Great Deal.
on February 19, 2016
Great show
on August 18, 2015
good~~
on January 7, 2014
My kids, especially my boys, are big Ben 10 fans, so this is perfect for us. We can't find these DVDs at our local stores, so being able to purchase them at Amazon is awesome! Plus, there is the added benefit of the children watching just the show and not commercials.

This revived series of Ben 10 is clever and has added several colorful characters to the original cast; Rook is one of the kids' favorite new characters. When my children want me to watch this with them, I find it entertaining, too, whereas this is not the case with a good number of other children's shows.
on February 26, 2015
Great DVD!!!
on March 9, 2015
Good
on December 16, 2013
The Gormonds are among my favorites among Ben's enemy which is why this is one of my favorite Ben 10 DVDs. With most of the episodes focus of the frog like aliens we have Ben doing everything from protecting Vilgex from attack to having a crush on the frog princess when they invade the planet earth in all out war.