Customer Reviews: Cartoon Network: Ben 10 Race Against Time
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon

Format: DVD|Change

on March 5, 2009
I ordered this for my Grandson for Valentine's Day. Ben 10 is his favorite. He watches this movie daily. I would recommend it for any one with a Ben 10 fan in the family.
on July 10, 2008
Directed by Alex Winter(who starred in The Lost Boys & Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure) comes Ben 10: Race Against Time; a live-action movie based on the Ben 10 cartoon show from Cartoon Network. Ben 10 is about ten-year-old Ben Tennyson's discovery of a device called the Omnitrix that allows him to change his form into that of ten aliens. Hence the name of Ben 10. The plot revolves around an alien known as Eon. Grandpa Max tells Ben that Eon was the first alien the Plumbers(a group he is part of) ever faced, and that they thought they'd locked him up. Instead, when Grandpa Max leads the kids there, they find out Eon has escaped. Grandpa Max feels that Eon will be after his doomsday device known as the Hands of Armageddon. Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead & Grey Matter were the only alien forms presented in the movie and were a real blast to see. I really loved the movie myself. It does the series justice. I wish Cartoon Network would make more movies of Ben 10 or a live-action tv would definitely be cool if they did.

The movie stars: Lee Majors, Graham Phillips, Haley Ramm, Christien Anholt and Robert Picardo. It clocks in at around 90 minutes and is the most fun you'll ever waste your time on. I really liked this movie and plan to get into the series alot more. Check it out!!!
on April 4, 2008
It's Cartoon Network's second live-action movie and it's a really great one, too !

"Ben 10: Race Against Time" has Ben (played by Graham Phillips) back in his hometown of Bellwood. Even though he's back in school and leaving his hero adventures behind him, it seems that Ben will be facing his greatest challenge yet. An evil alien named Eon has risen and seeks Ben and his Omnitrix. Now Ben - along with Gwen (Haley Ramm), Grandpa Max (Lee Majors), and the last remaining "Plumbers" - must defeat Eon once and for all or the entire world is doomed ! Experience the movie and its great effects, plus see Ben turn into some of your fav alien heroes like you've never seen them before !

Also on this cool DVD, there are lots of behind-the-scenes bonus features like interviews with the cast and more !

One more thing for all you Ben fans out there: don't miss the new series "Ben 10 Alien Force" premiering real soon ! It's gonna be really cool !
on February 14, 2016
It's great movie, kind of slow and didn't keep younger kids attention due to not cartoon. But my 6 year old loved it.
I wasn't happy with the fact I bought new and it came in the wrapper, BUT it was still scratched all over the dvd..not sure if shippers fault or factory fault. I did not return due to the hassle of it and it was my son's Christmas present from santa. You get what you get when order online.
My two sons, ages 6 and 4, are huge Ben 10 fans. They started with the original TV cartoon, Ben 10 and now watch Ben 10: Alien Force. They have Ben 10 Omnitrix F/X watches (we paid less than $20 each back then) and my oldest son even dressed as Ben 10 for Halloween, although we found a cheaper way to complete the costume.

With such a loyal following it wasn't surprising that our sons gave this movie a 5-star recommendation. They were excited to see the live-action Ben 10, especially the aliens, Heatblast, Grey Matter, Diamondhead and Wildmutt. The special effects were good enough to entertain the 6-and-under audience.

I wasn't nearly as entertained by the movie. However, I chuckled a couple times watching The Six Million Dollar Man eating squirrel jerky and running around in a costume that made him look like a cousin of Larry the Cable Guy.

In summary, I recommend this for your die-hard Ben 10 fans. While the production values of a direct-to-video release can't compete with the visuals of the original cartoon, the excitement here is derived from seeing live-action characters.
on October 23, 2013
I got this as a gift for my lil sister who is in LOVE with the show so I had to get this movie for her and she LOVED it just like I thought she would. Even I thought it was pretty good except the actors annoyed me a bit. But they annoy me in the tv show too. Other then that the aliens are cool, it has humor and my sister enjoys it. Great movie for kids or any Ben ten fan. so get it you won't be disappointed...... Or will you? ;)
on June 10, 2011
The problem, I suppose, is that I expected more. The special effects in this movie are not particularly special, and look a little like they were filmed at a very low budget studio. Maybe they were. Also, the plot is somewhat convoluted. Personally, I like the cartoons better, but the 5 year old fan loves this movie, which is what counts.
on January 20, 2011
My son is totally in love with all things Ben 10....he loves the cartoons so I was a little nervous about ordering this movie, but he loved it. He watches it all of the time. If your child loves Ben 10 they will love this movie since they can identify with a real boy named Ben.
on May 20, 2012
My son is on a recent Ben 10 kick. He really wanted this video, it arrived quickly, in great shape and my son loves it. I will not hesitate to purchase from this seller again. Thanks.

on December 16, 2012
I bought this from a vendor in England. Unfortunately, the European DVD code does not work in the US DVD's. So it is worthless. To ship it back would cost more than what I paid for it. Lesson learned. Never buy DVD's from outside the US.