Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Deleted Scenes
Special Promos
Alien Character Gallery
on May 19, 2017
Bought as a gift, well received.
on March 27, 2017
my son likes watching this
on April 5, 2017
My son loves it, good quality
on April 12, 2008
I was watching TV (Cartoon Network, of course!) with my younger brother's boys, and my younger sister's girls. Shows like Kids Next Door, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, two shows okay for kids, but left me talking to them about the cartoons that "I" watched when I was their age: The Herculoids, Space Ghost, etc. They sat there listening to me talk about these shows, and how cool they were to me, when my youngest nephew says "Ben 10". I asked them what that was and they tell me its about a boy that can turn into 10 alien monsters to fight bad guys, kinda like the cartoons that I watched, but way better! It comes on right after Foster's. Well an hour later (they showed two episodes in a row of Ben 10) I was hooked! Ben 10 has a very interesting storyline (even for adults), and very cool Alien/Monster designs. The two episodes I watched dealt with "Ghostfreak" one of Ben's aliens escaping from the Omnitrix, and trying to merge its form with Ben's so it can survive in the sunlight, and commit horrible things. This was actually kind of a creepy character, and a dark story, I loved it! And so did the kids. As I said before, I was hooked! I watched this show every chance that I could with them, and now I own them all in the 3 DVD sets that have been released so far.
If you are an adult that still likes cartoons, or just want to have something that is very fun, and entertaining for the kids to watch, you need to get Ben 10!
VINE VOICEon July 23, 2008
Ben 10 continues to grow in popularity and appeal. This season Ben learns even more about the Omnitrix and the secrets it hides and gains a few new powers in the process. Almost always with comical results but he also gets a chance to see himself, Gwen and Grandpa in the future and what might or might not come true for him. Old enemies return and a few new ones surface as well. It's a show for not only kids but others of all ages as well. I'm sure the next season of Ben 10 will only continue to draw in more people as the word catches on about this quirky yet appealing show.
on May 23, 2014
I bought the 1st - 4th season DVD's via Amazon for my grandson last year. He loves this series and as a family we've watched some episodes, they are entertaining! The DVD's I ordered through this seller were in excellent condition and arrived when I expected. I will purchase from seller again!
on December 19, 2012
Hours of Ben 10, Grandpa, Gwen, and SILENCE! When I saw there were 4 complete seasons of Ben 10, I had to order them for my son, the BIGGEST fan ever. When I need a moment of silence or while driving long distance with my 6 year old, I just pop a Ben 10 movie in and there's instant silence! In my opinion, this is the BEST thing since sliced bread!
on December 3, 2016
Ben 10: The Complete Season 3 = a *3* star set of Movies
on December 12, 2016
Great present for Ben 10 fans.