A Quick Hello
My name is Ben Gioia ("joya") and I show people how to be better leaders and more influential communicators so they can make a bigger impact, make more money, and help more people.
I’m a speaker, coach, trainer, and author of the #1 best-selling book Marketing With A Heart: How To Use Trust Based Marketing For Greater Income, Influence, and Impact. I’ve presented to audiences (onstage and online) around the country and around the world (groups of 5 to conferences of 500+).
[PLEASE ENJOY MY VIDEOS (Lower Right): About The Book and Speaker Demo Reel]
My second book, Influence With A Heart, will teach you how to inspire more of your clients, customers, colleagues, and audience — so they will say, “yes” to your ideas, vision, messages, products, or service — whether you’re communicating face-to-face, online, onstage, or on the phone.
In this book, I’m going to share the same tools, techniques, strategies, and perspectives that I used to make these 7 things happen:
1. Position Right Mission, Right Money (a global brand that trains social entrepreneurs) and help add almost
$1 million to the founder’s bottom line.2. Launch one of the biggest magazines in the world: AARP The Magazine (32 million circulation).
3. Train 126 top leaders at Stanford University, for two days, in influential communication, leadership, and positioning. Speak to global business leaders about empathy and story at the University of Washington.
4. Create the marketing strategy for a San Francisco nonprofit during Phase 2 of its launch which increased membership by 37% and sponsorship by 30%.
5. Facilitate an organizational consolidation for The ALS Association between the Los Angeles and San Francisco chapters. By combining two Chapters, the organization could now serve 50% of the people in California with Lou Gehrig’s disease.
6. Guide a boutique technology company in rebranding and repositioning to attract more social impact business (Bay Area and Silicon Valley). The company has helped UCSF Medical Center improve healthcare delivery for people with AIDS and also created an app that helps farmers irrigate their crops for best results.
7. Help a high-end executive coach take her business online and attracting even more major clients such as Cisco, Twitter, and NASA.These same tools, techniques, strategies, and perspectives that I used (for these 7 successes) are what you can expect to learn throughout this book.
I also have a powerful story to share.
During a hike in India, I almost died. 4 times… in 72 hours! (More on this later.)
Those 72 hours gave me a profound gratitude for life and a fire inside to create massive, positive impact.
First, I created and launched Marketing With A Heart™. Then I created and launched Influence With A Heart™.
I’m grateful to help people speak, write, and present themselves and their business — in a way that inspires them (first and foremost) —and inspires the people around them to take action that’s good for everyone.
I’m delighted that you’re here right now and reading these words. May they support your happiness, success, and your ability to make a bigger impact and leave a legacy that will continue to help people!