Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 5, 2011
Used this as my primary consulting bag for three years. Looked great, gorgeous, got complimented on its looks more than once by strangers. Amazing laptop compartment, tons of great design features. But the fatal flaw: the strap. It didn't have a handle, so you had to use the strap. The strap didn't have locks, so it would always lengthen out and move to "butt carry" position. The D-rings on the strap never stayed in their intended position so the strap was always pulling wrong on the strap. And finally, the strap moorings were stitched poorly and gradually pulled out. I re-sewed with kevlar fishing line but in the end it finally just gave out while I was walking through a HIGH SCHOOL. Boom, laptop on floor. If they could just fix the strap this would be a great bag. Oh well.
on March 4, 2012
When I received the bag, I was very satisfied. The bag looked nice and fit everything very well. However, within only a week of using the bag, there is a large tear down the side of the bag. It is clearly of very poor quality and failed to meet my expectations of being a usable / durable bag during for my business trips. Because of it, I am needing to purchase an entirely new bag and forego the cost of this one. I would recommend spending a bit more on a higher quality bag to avoid having to go through the hassle.
on December 6, 2010
First this is a nice messenger bag the material it's made of are great, it did not look cheap at all, as I said it's a good looking bag, so the complains I got are not for the way it looks when you carry it or how it feels, cause it's nice and comfortable, but about other stuff, it's a little big for just carry 15.6" laptop, I've seen this size bags that can carry 17.3", so if you got a big laptop this is not your bag. It is not as good as the pictures, well it is but it has some missing things, the nice designed of the inner cloth in real bags is changed to other common made of little squares, it has no strap locks, so you can't take it off if you need it. The last thing it's about the way it was made, you should watch what you put in there, the magnets of the inside that keep closed the cover are stick with something I feel is masking tape, I can't see it cause I don't want to screw it up, but if like me, you try to carry a prismacolor colored pencil metal's case definitely will damage it, the movement and when I take it out just rip off the magnets from the weak masking tape. I give it 3 stars cause of the change of materials just to low their production cost, how many could they spend keeping the strap locks? I don't know but sure they are need it.
on February 28, 2012
I used it for a month and the bag is tearing at the seams. It looks nice but clearly is not made well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.