|Item model number||ScreenBar Plus|
|Item Weight||2.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 3.5 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18 x 3.5 x 2 inches|
BenQ ScreenBar Plus e-Reading Lamp
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESKTOP DIAL with AUTO DIMMING: Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor in the Desktop Dial, ScreenBar Plus e-Reading Lamp adjusts the brightness level automatically with just one click. You can press the dial to turn on/off and rotate to change brightness and color temperature manually. Easy to use with precision.
- SPACE SAVING: A specially designed clip makes the attachment onto monitors easy and stable. No need for screws or tape that damage monitors. The clip fits any monitor with thickness from 0.4“ to 1.2” (1 to 3 cm).
- SCREEN GLARE FREE: ScreenBar Plus e-Reading Lamp has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
- USB POWERED: Any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar Plus e-Reading Lamp, whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank. Once turned on, ScreenBar Plus resumes your last used brightness and color temperature settings to welcome you back!
- MOOD LIGHTING: Adjustable color temperature to increase focus and comfort. The warm light lets you relax and replenishes your energy. The cool light allows you to concentrate and boosts work efficiency. You can fine-tune from the warmest of 2700K to the coolest of 6500K with the Desktop Dial.
- Under normal circumstances, auto dimming mode will illuminate to 500 lux. While in a dimly lit room (under 50lux), the lamp automatically adjusts illumination to 300lux
|Save on Quality Cables by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 6 Feet, 24-Pack $150.99
AmazonBasics DisplayPort to DVI Cable - 6 Feet, 10-Pack $99.50
AmazonBasics Nylon Braided USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Dark Grey, 6-Foot, 10-Pack $69.98
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ScreenBar Plus is a revolutionary lighting system. Simply hang it on your monitor to light up your desk without taking up any valuable space. The Desktop Dial makes the use even easier. With automatic dimming and asymmetric optical design, ScreenBar Plus illuminates the working space with just USB power, avoiding reflective glare off your computer screen.
Auto Dimming: Easy of Use Through the Desktop Dial
Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor in the Desktop Dial, ScreenBar Plus adjusts the brightness level automatically. You can adjust the brightness and the color temperature through the Desktop Dial manually as well.
Space Saving: No Lamp Base, More Desk Space
A specially designed clip makes the attachment onto monitors easy and stable. No need for screws or tape that damage monitors. The clip fits any monitor with thickness from 0.4” to 1.2” (1 to 3 cm).
ScreenBar Plus has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
USB Powered Lamp
Whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank, any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar Plus e-Reading Lamp.
Adjustable Color Temperature
The warm light lets you relax and replenishes your energy. The cool light allows you to concentrate and boosts work efficiency.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 Jan ' 18 - Received my order and the item is beautiful! However, the one I received is a partial dud in that no button worked upon plugging into my most available USB port; light powered on and would stay on. I selected another USB port and now the power button would work intermittently and auto brightness NEVER disengaging...this is likely due to none of the buttons on the left side (manual brightness and color tone) being operable; photocell even seems dead as the auto brightness NEVER engaged brightness change through any of my tests. I attempted other USB power methods and even two other USB cable to help eliminate other problems. I have opted to return the item for a refund but have placed a backorder (temp out of stock at moment) as this is a great design and would be out of this world provided it works as advertised...will come back and update my rating & review once/if this happens.
My 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar gets power via USB-C from the monitor, and provides data to the USB hub on the back of my monitor via the same USB-C cable so when I disconnect my Laptop from the monitor, the lamp automatically goes off. Beautiful, Useful, AND Smart :)
I am so thrilled with the function and design of this lamp that I have had many of my client purchase it and they have loved it too.
BENQ, Thank you!!!
PS: If you are having problems with the switches not working, it's most likely that your USB ports are not providing adequate power to the lamp.
The Blue light is my favorite - but yeah, just really used it for a few minutes now - and having the BenQ monitor of my dreams, and this to top it off- made my day. BTW - I did not really care that the brand was BenQ, when I was at Frys- this was tucked in the corner- by the monitors- and I saw it and was like - wow this is what I am looking for - and to have USB - well anyways, bought on Amazon - arrived a few days ago- using it now- hope it continues my happiness- but I feel like money well spent! Thanks