|Item model number||EC2 (9H.N26BB.A2E)|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Linux, Windows 10|
|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.7 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches|
|Date First Available||September 23, 2019|
BenQ Zowie EC2 Ergonomic Gaming Mouse for Esports | Professional Grade Performance | Driverless | FPS Matte Black Non-Slip Coating | Medium Size
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Linux, Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made for Professional Esports Gamers: The EC series is the result of extensive ergonomics research and collaboration with top esports players. Each feature was chosen to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance
- Made to Fit Your Hand: Choose from two sizes to ensure a perfect fit, no matter your hand size
- Designed for Competiton: The EC2’s cable is made from flexible rubber to help protect against inner wire damage when traveling to competitions. The extended 6.6ft length allows freedom of movement without the added input latency caused by wireless mice
- Optimized for FPS Games: 3360 optical sensor with 4 levels of adjustable DPI (400/800/1600/3200) provides reliable and customizable gaming performance without any additional software
- Customized Esports Performance: Driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to fine-tune the mouse to your preferred setting
- Lasting Durability: 1-year limited warranty and extra mouse feet are included to keep your mouse running strong
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
For Different Grips
For Palm Grip Users
For typical palm grip users, the top shell provides a natural curve for your hand with a relaxed support to your palm and fingers.
For Claw Grip Users
In a typical claw grip, the mouse is held by curling your fingers together with support from your lower palm; the shape’s curved back provides an even contact to the lower palm for better grip. It also keeps your movement flexible from the front end of your palm to your fingers.
Compare with similar items
The EC2 is ZOWIE’s ergonomic gaming mouse designed exclusively for right-handed users, the result of extensive ergonomics research and collaboration with top esports players. By crafting a shape that is well rounded on the right side, the EC2 offers more room for wrist movements while providing enough space to cover/hold the mouse for precise fingertip control. Each feature was carefully selected to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance in FPS games such as CS:GO, VALORANT, Fortnite, Overwatch, and Rainbow Six.
The EC2 is just one of many options available to help competitive gamers find their perfect fit. With over 20 different shape, size, and coating options available, ZOWIE mice offer best-in-class comfort, no matter the user’s hand size or grip style.
Gaming Mouse Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros:Good shape for ergonomics, good sensor, DPI is changed on the bottom in built in software.
Cons: All buttons on the mouse feel cheap. The best 2 are the right and left click, but not any better than a 10 dollar mouse. The roller and 2 side buttons feel the same or worse than a 10 dollar mouse. A Logitech mouse wheel is smoother than this one.
This mouse does its basic purpose well in that it moves very smooth at a set DPI. It allows me to get into a game. Just wish the strengths of this mouse could be put into a better built mouse.
Update: I changed the stars from 3 to 5. After using the mouse more, I grew to like it more. Surprised how well it worked in first person shooter games.
I browsed mice for a few hours, and the vast majority look like a kid's running shoe turned into a mouse; all sorts of unnecessary holes, lights, etc. The EC1 is an amazing no-nonsense, high-quality mouse. Relative to my Deathadder, the tracking feels smoother, the click action is more satisfying, and the scroll wheel is more precise. The skate action also feels better. Ergonomics are relatively similar, no real adjustment required. I only have two minor gripes -- first off, I wish the Zowie logo was white (no big deal, but I don't have anything else red in my setup). Second, I used to use my Deathadder at 700 dpi. 800 is close enough, but it would be nice to have more granular DPI adjustments (I'd prefer 600 over 800). Overall, highly recommend, would buy again.
In general, it is quite a nice mouse. It isn't trying to be flashy or "gamery" but it's just well made and does what you want. I would certainly recommend it.
That said, I have two minor issues with it, that might be specific to my hand or grip:
1. The right mouse button seems to have a bit of a hair trigger. I find myself accidentally right clicking when doing big swipes and putting the mouse down after lifting it up to reset my hand position. This is particularly noticeable since the scroll wheel and thumb buttons require a little force to press.
2. The ergonomic asymmetry means that my ring finger and pinkie are either jammed together or my pinkie drags on the mousepad. This can get uncomfortable after a while, especially since I hold the front thumb button to scope in, and therefore I am frequently aiming/moving the mouse around while holding down the thumb button.
I also wish there were a "DPI clutch" to switch between low and high sensitivity on the fly, but that isn't really a criticism of the product. As advertised, this isn't one of the mice with that feature.
finally, the Zowie brand has a ton of variation of mice in the market. If you are not happy with one model, rest assure you will find one to your liking.