|Standing screen display size||32|
|Max Screen Resolution||3841 x 2160|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
BenQ EW3280U 32 inch 4K Monitor | IPS | Multi Media with HDMI connectivity HDR Eye-Care Integrated Speakers and Custom Audio Modes
|Resolution||4K UHD 2160p|
|Hardware Interface||USB Type C, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SEE MORE 4K HDR : Incredible 16: 9 image quality with 4K UHD 3840x2160 resolution and 95% DCI-P3 wide color gamut on an IPS panel makes games and movies look amazing
- EXPERIENCE MORE: Sharp details, every time. Proprietary HDRi enhances HDR content with intelligent control, clarity refinement, and vivid colors for game or movie enjoyment. FreeSync and Super Resolution improve video performance
- HEAR MORE: Hear what you’ve been missing. 2. 1 channel speakers w/a 5W subwoofer and DSP-powered custom audio options reveal new levels of sound quality and intensity
- MORE CONVENIENCE: What you want, how you want it. Access preferred settings with an included remote control, 5-way navigator, and a volume wheel
- CONNECT MORE: Versatile USB-C, HDMI, and DP (DisplayPort) ports let you connect your peripherals to access your content. EW3280U USB-C offers data transfer and 60W power delivery
Buy this product as Renewed and save $74.20 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pause from reality, delight your senses
True Tone Sounds
Built-in 2W stereo speakers with a 5W subwoofer offer full audio experiences. Match any of five preset modes to highlight your content.
Brightness Intelligence Plus
Brightness Intelligence Plus adjusts display brightness and color temperature for an ideal viewing experience. The B.I.+ sensor detects screen content and ambient lighting, then adjusts the image accordingly. Headaches, eye strain, and fatigue become a thing of the past. Your dream of a monitor that adapts to its surroundings just came true.
Compare with similar items
LG 27UK850-W 27" 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 with USB Type-C Connectivity and FreeSync, White
BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time, FreeSync, HDR, eye-care, speakers
Dell U-Series 32-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (U3219Q), Black
BenQ 32 inch, 4K UHD Monitor, IPS Panel, sRGB and Rec. 709 PD3200U
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3841 x 2160||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||3840x2160 pixels|
|Screen Size||32||27 inches||28 inches||32 inches||32 inches|
|Item Dimensions||28.62 x 8.04 x 20.59 inches||24.10 x 9.20 x 22.00 inches||19.00 x 3.00 x 26.00 inches||28.05 x 8.66 x 24.33 inches||19.30 x 8.40 x 29.15 inches|
|Mounting Type||Desk Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz|
|Size||32" 4K IPS HDR USB-C 2.1ch SPK Remote (Mac friendly)||—||28" 4K 1ms||—||31.5" 4K|
EW3280U features HDMI to enhance the HDR content on your screen with intelligent control, clarity adjustments and vivid colors. Industry-leading built-in 2. 1 speakers offer true Tone sounds to enhance your multimedia enjoyment. Its preset sound modes get you immersed in diverse scenes. Usb-c, HDMI and BenQ eye-care technology provides viewing comfort with low Blue light technology and flicker-free performance, and also the industry-leading brightness Intelligence Plus technology which delivers exquisite details in any ambient lighting environment. There's also new considerate epaper, eye reminder and color weakness modes to offer comfortable views. EW3280U is to bring a whole new visual experience and enjoyment to you with HDMI for immersion. Dp ports allow you to switch between various media sources without repetitive plug in and out. Leave you a clean table and peace of mind.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So after adjusting settings in windows I have to admit this monitor is absolutely beautiful! The auto dimming is "Dynamic Contrast" and I was able to turn it off in Windows Registry Editor. After that and pairing this with a 2080 TI..... WOW!
The monitor has been great and given me no problems whatsoever. Beautiful picture, IPS and compatible with Nvidia GSync (Even though its not certified) I can report it DOES work and works great. Right now as of June 2020 you wo t find a better monitor than this for the price. I highly recommend this monitor.
I love 4K monitors and that's all I've owned for the past few years. I actually switched from my AW3418DW (Tried 1440P ultrawide for a year) to this for the 4K and "HDR". I was super excited about getting this monitor. I set it up and was immediately super impressed with the picture quality. Set Windows 10 to HDR and set the monitor to HDR and fired up a video. Colors really POP, but I noticed the screen kept getting dimmer and brighter on its own. No settings in windows were on for adaptive lighting. So I went into the monitor settings and when HDR is on none of the settings can be adjusted, no brightness, no contrast or the adaptive lighting. Only sharpness can be adjusted. If HDR is turned off (Whats the point of getting a HDR monitor if its off) the colors are very off and looks horrible with the "Simulated HDR" that comes on. After hours of looking and reading the entire BENQ manual its doing this because of the Ambient Light Sensor built into the bottom of the monitor. There is no way to turn it off when in HDR Mode. This does this when gaming as well. So i fired up a few games (YES This monitor is GSYNC COMPATIBLE) AC Odyssey won't recognize this as a "True HDR* monitor but Forza 4 will. It looks absolutely beautiful when you 1st switch one of the 3 HDR modes on but after a few seconds that Ambient light sensor kicks in and messes with the brightness and makes the picture dark. It goes back and forth and its highly noticeable. I will call BENQ and see if there is a fix but I've spent hours messing with settings to no fix. Overall the picture is amazing, colors are bright, viewing angles are great and the build is superb. The color of the monitor is actually very pleasing too. The speakers actually sound quite nice as well. Overall its very nice, a bit expensive and I wish they made a cheaper version without speakers. I will wait to see what BENQ says but if it continues to get brighter and dimmer when watching YouTube or playing a game I will unfortunately have to return and find myself another 32" 4K IPS display.
-Beautiful IPS Display.
-Has FreeSync and works with Nvidia GSync.
-Out of the box the colors are amazing.
-Has built-in speakers that actually sound quite good.
-Has support for 100x100 VESA Mount.
-Framless design and monitor outer color (Reddish Copper) is very appealing.
-HDR 400 with 3 HDR Modes.
-Only 60hz (Dont bother me) and if your not playing competitive FPS shooters its not noticeable.
-Stand has no adjustments (But I have mine on a monitor arm)
- BENQs HDR modes aren't that great. (Display HDR is the best)
Thats pretty much it. I looked for about a week before deciding on a monitor. Ive had ma y 32" 4K monitors and this one is by gar my favorite. If you are even thinking about this monitor I highly suggest you get it. When i had questions about the dimming, I called BENQ and a live person answered the phone and helped me fix it. When asking about the warranty I was informed I could send it in to BENQ and they would send me a new replacement.
- One-cable, USB-C support; this is probably the best feature since I can use this with my Mac easily and charge at (albeit) 60W
- Two HDMI inputs; I use my Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 Pro with this monitor at my desk and everything works fantastically...no complaints there
- DisplayPort (duh) input; I use an eGPU for PC gaming through Windows Bootcamp and this monitor works incredibly for that purpose
- Built-in speakers; I found many people here complain that the speakers weren't the best, but maybe because I'm coming from the Mac world where monitor speakers are sorta only decent I found them to be more than adequate. The bass and treble is fine. The highs, lows, and mids are fine. I'm just happy I don't have to spend more on an extra set of speakers. This is a nicely appreciated feature.
- HDRi; I found this feature to be super neat. Yes, it's not "real" HDR, but it gets the job done when I watch HDR content or play supported HDR games such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)/Warzone
- Blue Light filtering; I was able to get this to work with Windows Bootcamp just fine, but was unable to get it work while the monitor was hooked up to macOS. Maybe it has something to do with DisplayPort or HDMI. No idea. It's not a huge dealbreaker for me, as I use flux.app on my Mac anyway.
The not so good:
- Light bleed; This was by far the most puzzling and disappointing aspect of this display. I really really REALLY want to absolutely love this display. I will contend, however, that the fact that there exists so much light bleed on my monitor to be very disappointing. I was not able to snag this under any sale or special promotion, so the fact that I spent upwards of nearly $600 on a monitor with this much light bleed is frankly irritating, to say the least.
The features this monitor provides makes it a decent companion for those that wish to productively get work done or game with either Windows PC or macOS systems. It has a fairly good color accuracy, with support for DCI-P3 and sRGB specs well within the norm for most semi-professional or amateur photographers and videographers. I am absolutely stunned by the sharpness and clarity of the 4K@60Hz display and love the fact that I can switch between devices at the drop of a hat. If it weren't for the fact that there is admittedly intense corner light bleeding, I would give this unit 5/5 stars. It just falls short of what I would call "BenQ" quality, and for nearly $600, it should be perfect. I intended to use this with apps in full screen mode, but the bleeding is honestly very distracting, so I'm debating on looking at other options in the search for something that may better align to my personal needs.
n.b. I'm on a mission to write genuine reviews (too many fake ones). I genuinely purchased this item with my own money without incentive or connection to the seller/manufacturer. If you find my review useful, please click 'helpful' so I know, thanks.