|Screen Size||35 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3440x1440 pixels|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BenQ EX3501R 35" UWQHD HDR10 Gaming Curved Monitor 100Hz FreeSync 4ms Port HDMI USB-C
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Panoramic Entertainment: Immerse you in 35" screen and 3440x1440 resolution with 1800R curvature,
- High Dynamic Range:HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level and brings detailed image performance.Height Adjustment (mm): 60mm
- USB-C One-Cable Connectivity: USB-C enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery over a single cable
- Ergonomic Viewing Comfort: Height, tilt adjustments and Brightness Intelligence Plus Technology provide supreme viewing comfort
- AMD Free Sync: AMD Free Sync empowers intensely smooth gameplay with eliminating choppy tearing and broken frames
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
35 inch HDR Curved Video Enjoyment Monitor
Monumental Screen Size with Awe-Inspiring Curvature
1800R curvature, the ideally immersive curve ratio for its size.
Edge-to-Edge Ultra-Slim Bezel Design for Endless Horizons
Incorporating ultra-slim bezels with edge-to-edge panels.
offers greater brightness and contrast range and brings out every detail.
- 100Hz refresh rate
- HDR Technology
- Brightness Intelligence Plus Technology
- AMD FreeSync
Hyper-Realistic Video Quality with HDR
Featuring HDR technology in a video enjoyment monitor, offering greater brightness and contrast range and brings out every detail in the video content for your video enjoyment.
AMD FreeSync for Gaming
AMD FreeSync technology eliminates image tearing, broken frames, and choppy gameplay for incredibly fluid gaming.
One Cable to Simplify All Connections
Leveraging state-of-the-art USB-C architecture, EX3501R carries high-resolution video and audio and SuperSpeed data transfers on a single compact and reversible connection.
Compare with similar items
BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K HDR10 Gaming Monitor, UHD 3840x2160, FreeSync, 1ms Response Time, Eye-Care, Brightness Intelligence Plus, HDMI, DP, Built-in Speakers
Acer Predator Z35P bmiphz 35" Curved 1800R QHD (3440x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC VA Monitor
AOC AGON AG352UCG 35” Curved Gaming Monitor, G-SYNC, WQHD (3440x1440), VA Panel, 100Hz, 4ms, Height Adjustable, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0
ASUS 35” Curved Gaming Monitor UWQHD 1440p 100Hz DP HDMI Eye Care FreeSync/Adaptive Sync (ROG Strix XG35VQ)
Acer Predator XB281HK bmiprz 28-inch UHD (3840x2160) NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor (Display Port & HDMI Port)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3440x1440 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||3440 x 1440 pixels||3440x1440 pixels||3440x1440 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Screen Size||35 in||28 in||35 in||35 in||35 in||28 in|
|Item Dimensions||17.48 x 8.82 x 32.83 in||19 x 3 x 26 in||39.85 x 14.25 x 26.81 in||33.35 x 10.49 x 23.11 in||32.9 x 12.5 x 22.2 in||10.6 x 25.9 x 16.3 in|
|Item Weight||21.28 lbs||—||27.55 lbs||26 lbs||26.9 lbs||16.67 lbs|
|Size||35-inch (w/ FreeSync)||28"||35-Inch||35-inch||35-inch||28-Inch|
Purpose built for extreme video enjoyment, EX3501R envelopes you in its radically curved 21:9 ultra wide 35" screen with flawless performance for movies, videos, and gaming. Featuring excellent HDR technology, one-cable USB-C connectivity, and environment-adaptive Brightness Intelligence Plus Technology, EX3501R delivers wondrous personal entertainment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My review in a nutshell:
A monitor aimed at gamers who want an incredible experience.
This monitor, even at 2560x1080, is beautiful to look at. I do not notice any back-light bleed, and my monitor had no dead pixels/damage. Playing video games and watching movies feels incredibly different since a good portion of your peripheral view is consumed by this monitor. If immersion was quantifiable it would be up there for sure. On top of that the 144hz is very responsive versus a standard 60hz monitor. While some may say 60hz is "enough" for PC gaming, I would agree that its enough, but not enough to go above and beyond. The 35" of screen real estate is a joy to work with, and BenQ has plenty of screen presets (like Photo, Movie, Gamer etc.) and for most people this will be all the customization they need. This monitor will (literately) be the center of attention on your desk.
Cable management in the back is passable, but by no means a fun time. Most connections require a right angle bend within one inch, so this was a minor inconvenience while trying to perfect the look of everything. Next is the lack of height adjustment, while this may not affect some people, my personal desk layout required me to prop the monitor up on 3 small washcloths. While it isn't pretty it gets the job done until a more suitable remedy is brainstormed. The buttons while "labeled" on the bottom bezel are initially off putting until you commit to getting familiar with it.
If you can find this monitor under 600$ and in a suitable condition, jump on it. Sure it may not check off every single enthusiast's requirements, but when sitting in front of the monitor, its hard to deny that it is beautiful. Sure it could have a 3440x1440 resolution, or g-sync, but with Nvidia's DSR you can mimic the higher resolution pretty well without noticing a difference. Above 100hz g-sync begins to lose it's value as the refresh rate itself reduces screen tearing. Just make sure your computer is capable enough to run this as it will beyond a doubt require some more horsepower. While this monitor can be used for common work applications, gaming is where this really shines, and most likely why you are looking at this right now.
I will update with pictures/comments as I move beyond the "honeymoon phase" with this monitor.
Update 1: After using this monitor for over 4 months now I still wouldn't switch back to a traditional dual monitor setup. While I primarily use this for gaming, using this for just about anything else is still amazing. Sure some games don't support the widescreen resolution, but this monitor has changed how I will play pc games going forward. The hype for ultrawide monitors is deserved. The navigation buttons on the bottom of the monitor are largely a non-issue now, once you have fine tuned some presets the only thing you will end up doing is switching between them. Personally I have night/day presets but the controls are not as terrible as people make them out to be.
1) It does not have g-sync
2) No internal speakers
3) last but not least, 2560x1080.
saw a reviewer complain about a lack of versa mount which while it does not come with it, one can be purchased separately which is what I did at a cost of $30.
Now for the meat and potato's of why I love it and why it only got 4 stars.
I purchased this monitor 2 years ago and contrary to other reviews, the black is black... except for the one pixel that is dead. irritating on a black screen but not something I notice any other time.
I also own 2 predator x34's and that is what I am going to use as a frame of reference.
1) The black on my benq is blacker than the predator x34. Back light bleed while there is no where near as bad as the x34
2) Even without gsync I have had no problems with screen tearing, ghosting or flickering.
2) The colors are deeper and cleaner than the x34
3) The x34 is 3440 x 1440 and the benq is 2560x1080 but to my eyes, I do not see a difference between the two when gaming, picture editing, or video editing since I set my font to a larger size in order to able to read the words.
4) Of the 4 x34's I have owned in the last 9 months, 2 have died on me and the colors are not consistent from one x34 to another where the benq has not had a color difference between them even with one having a single dead pixel.
5) 144Hz out of the box, no need to go into the menu to overclock like the x34 which comes out of the box at 60Hz and needs to be overclocked from the menu.
6) Even without Gsync my dual EVGA 1080TI in sli rig has no issues driving three of these monitors when gaming in surround at maximum settings at 144hz with a consistent 144 FPS. My x34's tend to run at or below 30 FPS when set to span and ultra settings.
7) They cost less than $650 and perform as well as my $1,000 x34's with better color and less failures.
As for why it did not get 5 stars, BenQ customer service sucks! I tried to contact them about the dead pixel and never got a reply to my emails and talking to them is worse than getting a tooth pulled... without Novocaine. Thankfully, one dead pixel across 3 monitors is a very small issue compared to 2 of 4 monitors failing. For the record, ASUS customer service sucks as well, and, if you have to send your monitor in for repair you have to pay for shipping and in most cases after 30 days you will have to pay a fee for repairs even though they have a 1 year warranty.
If you take anything away from this review let it be this, don't buy the predator x34.
The 35" expanse plus Dextop preforms beautifully. There's plenty of screen real estate for what I need to do. I will say that screen snapping isn't as handy as it was when I had my dual monitor setup but with Windows 10 I'm now able to snap to 4 quadrants. My measure of success for this monitor was if it could match my current workflow, it not only was as efficient as my dual monitors but has improved my window management! Cannot recommend this monitor enough.
BBM, no dead pixels and the gtg is pretty damned sweet. There are several setup options to personalize your view and profiles you can create for differing levels of performance.
Buyer beware, contrary to the answer given in the Question section of the Amazon page, this monitor is NOT VESA 10/100 compatible. BenQ's own site offers an adapter kit that usually arrives in about 2 weeks, but it's fairly pricey @ $37 for something that should now be standard.
As with all monitors, do yourself a favor and just immediately disable the speakers.
Most recent customer reviews
- quick response
- clear sharp graphics
- tilt and height adjustment
- cables for different...Read more
NOT suitable for office work. The resolution is too grainy for this size display.Read more