|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
BenQ Zowie 27 inch 144Hz Esports Gaming Monitor, 1080p, 1ms Response Time, Black Equalizer, Color Vibrance, S-Switch, Height Adjustable (XL2720)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen Size||27 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 144Hz MONITOR: 1ms monitor with ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate and smooth, real time response. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1Windows 10
- PC GAMING MONITOR: Adopted worldwide by most professional eSports tournaments and players, BenQ Zowie is the official gaming monitor of the MLG CS:GO Major Championship along with various MLG, DREAMHACK, ESWC, Intel Extreme Master, CEVO, Copenhagen Games, ESEA, UMG, EVO, ESL One events.
- ZOWIE eSports FULL HD MONITOR: Black eQualizer for visual clarity in dark scenes, optimized for PC eSports game titles like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive CS:GO and Overwatch
- ADVANCED 1080p MONITOR with ERGONOMIC FEATURES: Specially-designed frame minimizes visual distractions, Low Blue Light and Flicker Free technology for reduced eye strain, Height Adjustment Stand for improved ergonomics
- PRO GAMING DISPLAY with S Switch to easily switch between saved settings, and a variety of input connectors, including D-sub, DVI-DL (Dual Link), HDMI x2, DP1.2, Headphone Jack, Mic Jack
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor 1080P 1ms Black eQualizer & Color Vibrance for Competitive Edge Does not Support 120Hz on console
BenQ ZOWIE XL2740 27 inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor with G-Sync Compatible/ Adaptive Sync | 1080p 1ms | Black Equalizer for Competitive Edge | S-Switch for Custom Display Profiles | Shield
LG 27GL850-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD Nano IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
BenQ EW3270U 32 inch 4K Monitor | With Eye-care Technology
Asus VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor, 1080P Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), G-SYNC Compatible, 0.5ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI DVI
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920X1080 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels||3840x2160 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||27 inches||24 inches||27 inches||27 inches||31.5 inches||27 inches|
|Item Dimensions||10.75 x 25.28 x 21.57 inches||8.74 x 22.44 x 16.97 inches||22 x 8.86 x 24.9 inches||24.2 x 10.8 x 22.6 inches||8.46 x 28.5 x 20.55 inches||24.37 x 14.8 x 8.31 inches|
|Item Weight||16.53 lbs||13.01 lbs||19.00 lbs||14.11 lbs||0.26 ounces||12.35 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||False||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||144 hertz||144 hertz||240 hertz||144 hertz||60 hertz||165 hertz|
|Size||27"||24"||27" 240Hz||—||32" 4K VA HDR SPK||27” 1080P 165Hz|
BenQ zowie's xl-series features the premiere e-sports monitors for PC competitors, fine-tuned to guarantee the smoothest and responsive experience, and the clearest images to arm you for competition. The brightness is 300 cd/㎡
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just wanted to mention this here in case it can help anyone else.
Cons: One dead pixel, performance at 60hz (when I use my Xbox or another 60hz device) is terrible. The picture smears across the screen as if there is some horrible motion blur enabled.
Bottom Line: For competitive PC gaming, this is a must have. If you have a GTX 1080 or higher, I recommend picking up the 1440p variant. I went with the 1080p variant and slightly regret it. I didn't think my 1080 was enough to drive 1440p@144hz, but seeing how it laughs at 1080p@144hz, now I know I underestimated the horsepower I have. All in all, great monitor.
1. Fast refresh and vibrant/accurate colors
2. Large monitor with small bezels
3. Easily mountable
4. Plenty of options for display ports
1. The menu buttons are extremely sensitive and can be triggered if something is too close
2. On the pricier side, but worth it in my opinion.
Another thing to note is that this model does not have FreeSync or GSync. This is mentioned in the description but it is something to consider when buying this model.
Top reviews from other countries
1. 144 Hz display : Switching from 60 Hz display to 144 Hz is made a noticeable and positive difference. Higher refresh rate improves reflex and responsiveness. Game play is really smooth while play FPS such as CS-GO and PUBG. (DVI Port required | HDMI limited to 60Hz).
2. NVIDIA 3D Vision capable.
3. Monitor stand has some space for cable management. I have passed my keyboard, mouse and DVI cable through the large hole made in the monitor stand.
4. 2 x USB Hub.
5. Monitor stand also has a clip which can be used to hang your headphones.
6. Display size of the monitor can be changed via OSD menu. Useful if you wish to adjust your eyes to a smaller screen.
7. A nice dust cover is packaged along with the monitor.
8. Monitor can be height adjusted, tilted and rotated.
9. A separate switch is available to control the OSD menu. Switch can be magnetically attached to the monitor.
10. You can create up to 3 custom profiles which can be saved and used whenever required. Profiles allows you to change the display settings such as brightness, contrast, black level etc. as per your preference.
11. It's made of plastic but the build quality is really good. Feels heavy for a 27 inch monitor.
12. No dead Pixels or white pixel. This is a test I always perform on a newly purchased monitor or TV. I was really worried about it as I read some reviews from other customers before purchase. They complained about dead pixel. Well, my monitor didn't have any.
Honestly I don't really see any negatives except for the bezel which looks too thick. So if you're planning for a multi-monitor setup (Eyefinity or Nvidia surround), you may not like it.
Reviewed in India on December 20, 2017
A friend of mine has the XL2430 and it's a quality monitor, I'm not sure why the XL2720 is so terrible in comparison.