|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BenQ ZOWIE GTF-X Large Competitive Gaming Mouse Pad
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 100% flat soft rubber base increases the comfort and stability on any kind of surface
- 480 x 400 mm / 18.9 x 15.7 inches
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TF X combines the comfort and flexibility from cloth mousepads with the increased durability of low-friction and high performance known from plastic mousepads. The 100% flat soft rubber base increases the comfort and stability on any kind of surface.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pad should not be packaged rolled up like this. I spent the last 3 weeks trying to flatten it out, but no luck. There's a 3 inch perimeter "bubble" around the entire mouse pad. And on one side, the bubble is nearly 4 inches in. Even with my mouse resting on top of this bubble, it still wiggles if I push down around the mouse.
It's too bad, cause I like the feel and speed of it...in the middle of the pad. But if you get one of these, try to flatten it for about a week. If it's not flattening by then, just return it. Like I say, I've been trying for 3 weeks to flatten it and it's still really bad. I've been leaving it rolled opposite overnight and I've tried heavy books, but nothing is working.
Please see other reviews as well for reports of this problem. I also included a video showing the issue.
The edging on it is a nice rounded stitching that makes it extremely comfortable to rest your wrist on, unlike some other brands that just have the exposed foam edge.
The base (new zowie foam base) took a day or two to truly lay flat, but after that it has not been an issue at all.
The only downside is that they put a little tag with their logo on it at the corner of the mousepad which could potentially get in the way, although it never has for me personally.
If you are thinking about getting this mousepad over a similar brand, I would not hesitate to get it.