|Screen Size||24 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 pixels|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
BenQ ZOWIE 24 inch Full HD Gaming Monitor - 1080p 1ms Response Time for Competitive eSports Gaming, Dual HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub (RL2455)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RAPID RESPONSE: 1ms (GTG) response time & ultra-low input lag technology for optimal console gaming experience, without the effects of smearing or ghosting
- VISUAL CLARITY: BenQ ZOWIE’s exclusive color enhancer, Black eQualizer increases the visibility in dark environments without overexposing bright areas to display every detail with optimum clarity. Type contrast : 1000:1. Typ. DCR (DyNomic Contrast Ratio) : 12M:1
- DISPLAY MODES: Optimized presets for RTS, FPS, & Fighting game modes, along with Smart Scaling/Display Mode to simulate custom screen sizes, allowing complete control for individual viewing preferences.Dimensions with wall mount (HxWxD )(w/o Base) :350 x 579 x 63 mm
- EXPERIENCE: Specially designed frame to reduce glare & reflection. Angular compact slip-resistant base provides an ideal space for controller storage. Full tilt adjustment, VESA mount ready, & built-in speakers
- CONNECTIVITY: Compatible with Console & PC platforms, equipped with multiple inputs (Dual HDMI ports, DVI-D, D-Sub, and Headphone Jack/Line-in ports). OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1Windows 10
- EYE CARE & COMFORT: ZeroFlicker & Low Blue Light filter reduces eye strain, fatigue, & increases comfort for intensive gaming sessions
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Black eQualizer - Tip the Scales
Poor visibility in dark scenes can cost even the most skillful gamers their game. To give you unprecedented level of control and visibility for console gaming, Black eQualizer color engine technology brightens dark scenes without over-exposing the bright areas. This helps preserve vital details, enabling you to spot your enemies easily in critical combat and react quickly in any situation.
|Input / Output Connector||D-Sub, DVI, HDMIx2||D-Sub, DVI, HDMIx2||D-Sub, DVI, HDMIx3||D-Sub, DVI, HDMIx2||D-Sub, DVI, HDMIx2|
|Head-to-head Combat Setup||✓|
|Height Adjustable Stand||✓||✓||✓|
|Low Blue Light||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Every detail of the RL-series is designed and fine-tuned for the exceptional console eSports experience. The ZOWIE RL-series has been adopted worldwide by professional eSports tournaments and players. With your persistence and dedication to win backed by the exclusive features of the RL-series, you will be armed to compete in FPS, fighting or sports games on any console. (Compatible with: PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii and Wii U. RL-series monitors can also be connected to your PC.)
From the Manufacturer
The RL2455HM is a professional gaming monitor suited for console game play. This 24"w LED monitor is packed with the latest features: the Black equalizer, display mode, Smart scaling, 1ms GTG, HDMI and 12M:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The internal audio is terrible. I use speakers so this isn't so much an issue for me exactly, but the quality of the internal speakers here is very bad - they crackle quite frequently even when quiet. This is made worse by the fact that there is no external volume control buttons - the volume control is buried in the audio settings on the system. Since the system can't take a remote, this seems doubly stupid in my eyes... may have been better and cheaper for the end-user to just not have internal speakers.
2. There's no way to customize or suppress the monitor feedback. What I mean by this is that every time the resolution being piped in to the monitor changes, it informs you of the new resolution. That doesn't sound so bad at first, but it takes up the bottom-right of the screen and the resolutions very often change during cutscenes in games... and the message lingers for longer than you'd think, so it's denying your viewing window significantly to tell you something you really shouldn't care about. An option to turn these notifications off would be nice.
It’s been let’s just say 3 years and some change that I’ve had with these monitors and these monitors always stay in sleep mode, I’ve never actually turned them “off”
I’ve played thousands of hours on these monitors and I don’t care that Samsung or LG have supposedly “better” monitors because for me I’ve never regretted buying this monitor and now that I’ve built my own PC and am making the jump to a GTX 1080, I’ve been looking for a 1440p monitor and honestly I love BenQ so much that I’ll pay the extra amount just to keep supporting such a wonderful product
With some slight tweaks to the picture settings on the presets, the picture looks beautiful and I would recommend this for anyone who's trying to have something that lasts a long time and is still affordable
I don’t have any problems with my monitors, no tearing no missing pixels none of that jazz, I love my setup and can’t wait to order my first 1440p BenQ
-Everything worked fine out of the box, no dead pixels or anything like that. All the accessories were there. I've seen lots of people mention this problem with both this model and the older version. Mine was fine.
-The resolution bump to 1080p from a larger 720p TV was nice
-The stand is relatively sturdy and well built for the most part; generally this is an issue with most monitors but this particular monitor does well in that regard.
-The overall shape of the monitor is nice. It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb yet has a unique look.
-The speakers actually aren't that bad. For the short time I owned it I mostly used a headset but for the time I did use the built-in speakers, they served their purpose well.
-The response time and input lag is pretty nice, particularly if you're into competitive games.
-The color reproduction is not very good at all in my opinion. So much so that I am returning the product because of it. I tinkered with the settings for hours and just could not find anything that even looked half as decent as my old off-brand 720p TV I bought ~5 years ago.
-Contrast is horrible. Blacks are all grey unless you want to wash the image out even further by trying to darken it
-I knew this was a TN panel before I even bought it so this isn't actually a bad thing, rather something you should be aware if you don't know, but the viewing angles are relatively mediocre on this monitor. This isn't an issue if you sit right in front of it but it's worth taking into account if you're the type that sits awkwardly when playing. Also note that the monitor tends to slightly angle downwards so keep that in mind if you sit higher up in the air.
-The price. I've racked my brains trying to figure out why this monitor costs almost $200. There are dozens of other TN panels out there with the exact same specifications (possibly even better) and built in speakers for $50+ less than this model. You're basically paying for the name as far as I can tell. If I knew all that I know now about this monitor prior to buying it, I personally wouldn't spend any more than ~$130. If you want a low response time monitor just check out some ASUS, Acer, or ViewSonic monitors for like $50+ less.
-Somewhat noticeable ghosting, which I found kind of ironic considering the way this monitor is marketed. It didn't really bother me that much but I know some people really dislike it.
-The menu is a bit of a pain to navigate, which is made even worse once you realize that you'll have to spend a ton of time in the menus trying to find a picture you like, which you probably won't, so it's just a chore.
This is both the first review and return I have ever made on amazon. I'm not necessarily upset about the purchase, just annoyed that I let all the hype about this monitor get me to go through with all of this trouble. Chances are if you're reading this, you've been browsing the web looking for a good monitor to buy, probably for console, and you've seen this model mentioned a ton. If you're like me, and you're spending a ton of time agonizing over the right monitor to buy what with the dozens and dozens of monitors out there - cross this one off your list. It's just too big of a cash drop for a product that doesn't justify it, even if you return it like me (which I had to pay for btw).
I am less reluctant to recommend it to you if you're a competitive gamer (i.e. Overwatch, CoD, Smite, Battlefield, or whatever else is better with a quicker responsive monitor) because of the fact that you probably care less about how it LOOKS and more about how it feels, but again, the price. There are several other TN monitors out there with the same or similar response time for a whole lot less. There's just nothing that this one offers over them beyond the name "BenQ" which is hyped to death in the console world.
If you're like me and care much more about having a sharp, colorful, and clean picture, and play games where you want to observe the beauty of the game as you play such as The Witcher 3, GTA, Uncharted, Tomb Raider etc, you should probably look at IPS monitors instead. The response times are slightly slower, but you almost certainly wont even notice it, especially if you're coming from a TV, which almost always have slower response times than monitors anyways.
If you're determined to get this though, I recommend waiting for a sell of at least $150 or less.
I played fortnite, cod, monster hunter world, rocket league, and madden on this so far and all look great on this monitor. Play great on it also.