Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Relief Tablets, Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg, 100 ct
|Price:||($0.12 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$2.55 (18%)|
- 100-count pack of Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Relief Tablets each containing 25 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl for allergy relief that works when you need it most
- Active ingredient, diphenhydramine HCl, provides relief for hay fever or other upper respiratory allergy symptoms and cold symptoms like sneezing and runny nose
- Works when you need it most with an allergy medicine in small, convenient antihistamine tablets that put your allergies to rest
- Provides allergy medicine for sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose or throat; and itchy, watery eyes and cold symptoms like sneezing and runny nose
- Allergy medicine tablets for multi-symptom allergy relief intended to be used by adults and children ages six and up for relief of both indoor and outdoor allergies
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Relief Tablets offer effective allergy relief from hay fever, upper respiratory allergy and common cold symptoms in a small tablet size. Each antihistamine tablet contains 25 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl to temporarily relieve allergy symptoms due to hay fever and upper respiratory allergies like sneezing; runny nose; itchy throat and nose; and itchy, watery eyes and the common cold symptoms of runny nose and sneezing. Benadryl Ultratabs with diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg are intended for adults and children ages six and up. The allergy tablets work when you need it most and provide multi-symptom indoor and outdoor allergy relief.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.69 x 3.31 x 1.75 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 300450170149 1/9
- Date First Available : March 3, 2010
- Manufacturer : Benadryl
- ASIN : B00GA9AVH2
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #678 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Do not use: To make a child sleepy; With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; Glaucoma; Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: Marked drowsiness may occur; Avoid alcoholic drinks; Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; Excitability may occur, especially in children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throat temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose sneezing
Important: Read all product information before using. Directions: Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets. Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 tablet. Children under 6 years: Do not use. Each tablet contains: Calcium 15mg. Store between 20-25C (68-77F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light. Do not use if carton is opened or carton tape and foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal" are broken or missing.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Benadryl Ultratabs Antihistamine Allergy Relief Tablets, Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg, 48 ct
ValuMeds Allergy Medicine (600 Tablets) Antihistamine, Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg | Children and Adults | Relieve Itchy Eyes, Runny Nose, Sneezing
Children's Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy Liquid, Diphenhydramine HCl, Bubble Gum, 4 fl. oz
Rite Aid Antihistamine Allergy Relief with Diphenhydramine, 25 mg - 365 Count | Allergy Medicine Minitabs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ValuMeds||Amazon.com||Rite Aid, Inc.|
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.