Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Color: Plain Edge/Satin Finish|Change

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 350 reviews
on June 10, 2017
Perfect knife I love love love this knife it's smooth fast and very sharp well built and this is coming from a high end knife collector and I use this knife everyday, almost disappears in the pocket but comes alive when you need it to save the day for cutting your kids toys out of those vile packages and great for cutting everyday and heavy task items also.
on May 19, 2017
Blade is exceptionally razor sharp, it will literally shave the hair off your arm. The grip is comfortable in your hand (I have relatively large hands). There is no spring or opening assist like other Benchmade knives, however with a flick of the wrist the blade opens quickly and locks solid in place for use. Overall it is a good knife backed by a great warranty. The only issue I have is the price, $190+
on April 14, 2017
I'm going to carry this one daily and see if all the hype is warranted. It arrived nice and sharp but the blade is the tiniest bit off center. Not a deal breaker but I know it's going to bug me, we'll see if it is an issue as time passes. The pocket clip is very tight with jeans. Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about it falling out during the day.
Now I suppose it's time to start cutting stuff and see if I got my money's worth.
on July 17, 2017
Basically the best knife money can buy, I was skeptical, but my the 940 came highly recommenced by my buddy and I have been nothing but amazed by this knife's design, ease of use, amazing axis lock and everything about it. Only complaint is it doesn't hold an edge as some other blades but no big deal.
on August 6, 2015
Awesome knife!

Very smooth knife. It felt like i was using an assisted knife without the assist. It was faster than my zt 350 and a lot faster than my chris reeve. The blade held up really well and i wasnt afraid to use the knife. A little pricy, but great quality. and amazon is a lot cheaper than most other places that sell this knife.

Will update later
review image
on June 4, 2016
I'm no knife specialist or collector, but I have gone through a couple of knives, and this is the best one by far.
I've always been a fan of benchmade, and for me, this is the one that put the others in the drawer.
Sharp right out of the box, and stays sharp.
There is no wiggle in the blade, even after months of use. The locking mechanism is firm and gives confidence, but is not hard to operate quickly like others.
on July 25, 2016
Don't normally post a review on the same day I receive a product... but think I am going to love this one. I am a small guy and enjoy my PM2's, but sometimes they are a little much for my slacks and shorts. This knife has a smaller footprint but with basically the same blade length. Not really a fan of green handles, but it is not an ugly green and the handle feels great in your hand! I did the paper cutting test and the knife failed. And then I tried to shave arm hair and was not impressed. BUT, when I tasked it with other light duty stuff... I learned in a hurry it came with one VERY sharp blade!!
on January 10, 2017
Have had this knife for 5 years and bought one for my brother. It is awesome. High quality and smooth
on May 9, 2015
I Love this knife. I'm a collector and have been looking for a light weight EDC but with a longer blade. Just got mine today. Been waiting like ti was Christmas. So many good reviews. Was actually surprised how small and light it is, and thin. This is my new EDC starting NOW! Pricey little bugger and I do not care for th epocket clip at all. Not a deep carry and way to big but that is easily changed with an efter market ti clip. Although, should already come with one. But that is not a deal killer by any stretch. The blase is just as long as a regualr Griptilian. Not near as thick. This thing is just amazing in my book. Techture is a little chauly but I like it, sure it will feel a little better with some wear and oil. Just love this knife and Amazon. THANK YOU!
on March 21, 2013
This knife is frequently described as the optimum every day carry knife, especially for states with 3.5" blade limits. And overall I would agree. The reverse tanto blade profile seems odd in the pictures, but it's quite natural in use. The S30V steel is as good as you would expect for a premium knife steel. The knife is smooth and fast to open one handed, and the dirt-simple lock system is rock solid. One handed closing is possible and safe, but somewhat slow and awkward for me. There are no additional features you don't need (spring assisted opening, safeties, etc). The design is 100% ambidextrous. The knife came apropriately sharpened and tightened from the factory.

The profile of the knife is long and slim, which is nice since it can be clipped in the same pocket as my wallet and keys, and everything fits comfortably. If you're looking for a bulky spear point blade, this is not it.

The only thing I don't like much about this knife is the handle finish. The aluminum panels are anodized green and look good - better than I expected. But their feel is weirdly harsh. Several times I've gotten a "fingernails on the chalkboard" cringe when bumping into it in my pocket. I'm hoping that with time and wear the finish will smooth out. Also, a tiny nit but the spine of the knife is anodized purple, which wasn't obvious when I bought it. I'm down with green, but green+purple seems like a minor league uniform disaster. All in all I wish they had just left the aluminum bare, bead blasted it smooth, and called it a day.

Benchmade has a reputation for premium US-manufactured folding knives, and overall this knife delivers. I might quibble about some small choices they made, but overall I haven't found anything better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.