Benchmade - Adamas 275 Knife, Plain Drop-Point
|Price:||$195.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLADE STYLE: 3.82" (9.70cm) Drop-point style blade, weighing 7.68oz. (217.72g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: D2 (60-62 HRC) high carbon, high chrome tool steel provides excellent edge retention, but requires a little extra care to keep rust off. It's the original "go-to" tool steel for knife blades.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Glass-Reinforced, G10 handle offers exceptional strength to weight, is impervious to moisture or liquid and physically stable under a wide range of temperatures. Also includes a deep-carry malice clip, and coated reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Benchmade Story
About the Product
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
***Some people say its a big knife to carry everyday.. It weighs less than my leatherman wave which I carry every single day. Now I carry both, in my front left pocket. IF you are worried about it being TOO HEAVY then in my opinion you don't realize just how utilitarian and amazing this knife is.
For a hunk of metal, it sure has got me obsessed.
-Weight: Large heavy blade in a relatively light handle confirms that the knife is still in your pocket, vest, etc
-Sharp as hell cuts through most things with little to no resistance
- Non serrated blade, smooth cut
-deep pocket carry clip
-sheath and malice clip included
-Pocket clip is loose like, easy fix to take another one off another knife (such as a CRKT in my case)
- Handle might allow for a slip up
- Only reason it is easy to open is the tightness on the Allen star screw holding the blade in place.
Overall great knife to have way better that my CRKT with the wings on the side, fits great in the pocket, designed by a RANGER, and donations are made to the Navy Seal Foundation and Ranger Assistance Foundation with every purchase of this knife model. Made in the USA
Hope this helps.