Benchmade - Emissary 477 Knife, Drop-Point
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 477 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- COMFORTABLE: The 477's lightweight design and quick opening make it comfortable to hold and easy to use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Emissary 477's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and outdoor activities.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Benchmade Story
In 1988, we set out to make the best knives in the world — and that’s exactly what we did. We’ve grown a lot since then, and while we’ve expanded to provide tools for elite tactical operators, first responders and even collectors, our goal remains the same: make the best knives in the world.
About the Product
Anodized machined aluminum handles and the patented AXIS assist mechanism make this Warren Osborne knife a fantastic choice of Everyday carry or as a trail companion. Intended for both Everyday and Outdoor use, our Emissary has a deep-carry clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specifications: Designer: Osborne | Mechanism: AXIS-Assist | Action: Assisted-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54mm) | Open Length: 8.00" (20.32cm) | Closed Length: 4.55" (11.56cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.52" (13.21mm) | Weight: 3.95oz. (111.98g).
Color: Plain Edge
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have bought and used knives for many years and know what I like. For me the knife works on many levels over and above
the basics of knife appreciation. One last point for the general knife user- it may be hard to accept the price. So I am warning you -
collecting knives is costly. My rationale is as follows: if a thing does what is supposed to do, you haven't paid too much.
-quality construction from a trusted name
-lightning fast deployment
-AXIS lock is super smooth
-handle material feels chalky
This larger Emissary is a better and very nice fit in my hand, opens easily and very quickly and may be the sharpest knife right out of the box as it came from the factory than any other knife I've purchase.
I had finally settled on the outstanding Spyderco Caly 3.5 as my EDC, but now it has to share carry time with my new 477 Emissary.
My only "complaint" is the Emissary's ultra shiny pocket clip. I love its low profile, it's as nice as the Caly 3.5 in that regard, but not the NOTICE ME mirrored shine. As such, the Spyderco's pocket clip is still the best, but the Benchmade Emissary's clip is oh so close to perfect.
You really need one of these!