Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Benchmade FACT 417 Knife, Spear-point
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The FACT 417 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- VERSATILE: The FACT 417's spear-point blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for tactical purposes and everyday use.
- COMFORTABLE: The 417's slim design makes it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This minimalistic masterpiece won't get in your way, but will be there when you need it, and that's a FACT! Intended for Tactical and Every Day use, the FACT 417 has a lanyard hole and a deep-carry clip type, which offers a reversible tip-up position. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: AXIS; Action: Manual-opening; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 3.95" (10.03cm); Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.79mm); Open Length: 8.72" (22.15cm); Closed Length: 4.77" (12.12cm); Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.19mm); Weight: 3.24oz (91.85g).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The knife blade comes extremely sharp and is made out of excellent steel which will hold a very sharp edge with the correct blade hardness and corrosion resistance.
I tried to purchase this knife through a reputable knife distributor and I waited over a month and I just happen to go to Amazon.com and ordered one and it was there and I had it in my hands in the matter of a few days. Needless to say I canceled my order from the knife distributor that I normally purchase knives from. This knife is just under 9 inches long with a 4 inch blade and is very concealable.
The 417 has square ends, is long, and digs into your pocket/leg (ok when standing). 417 is thin and hard to hold when opening/closing (with my giant hands). 417 is great when open... 417 blade is sweet, grips with no slip hold that fits/grips your hand.
The 940 carries like it is not there (light, with rounded corners). 940 handles great during operation and fits in my hand perfect.
Love them both... but if you do not have a 940, start there. 940 is in my pocket now.