Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Benchmade - Grizzly Creek 15060-2 Knife, Drop-Point
|Price:||$165.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$59.25 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLADE STYLE: 3.50" (8.23cm) Drop-Point style blade, weighing 4.76oz (134.94g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) premium stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics, including excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities. The well-balanced stainless steel makes it a solid choice for daily tasks.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The Stabilized Wood handle offers much more resistance to environmental hardships than natural wood. Also includes a lanyard hole.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- BENCHMADE LIFETIME WARRANTY: Benchmade takes pride in making high quality, precision knives. Benchmade will repair or replace, free of charge to the original owner, all genuine knives purchased from an authorized dealer that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Benchmade Story
About the Product
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
First, the knife is beautiful. The dymondwood grips and satin blade finish go perfectly together. The the thumb stud and axis lock allow for quick, smooth one handed opening and closing with solid lock up.
The gut hook is a great feature and is easily deployed. It is held open and closed with detents. They work ok, although there were a few times it tried to close while I was using it. No big deal, probably the way I was holding it.
The blade is awesome! This is my first higher end knife. I was hesitant at first to spend so much on a skinning blade, but after finally using it to completely skin and butcher a deer, including popping hip joints and cutting off shanks, the blade still shaved my arm. I'm used to having to have a sharpening steel out at the skinning rack just to make it through one deer. I'm certainly impressed with the S30V steel.
I'm glad I spent the extra money on a quality knife.