Benchmade Pardue Design BK1-Coated Presidio ComboEdge Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLADE STYLE: 3.47" (8.81cm) Drop-Point style blade, weighing 5.60oz (158.76g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: 154CM (58-61 HRC) is a premium grade steel developed for tough industrial applications and is known for its all around qualities, including corrosion resistance, toughness and edge quality.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The Black Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum offers a solid handle form and function at a nominal weight. This knife also includes a reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, the AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing another ultimate in functional synergy. Single-hand ambidextrous, manual axis open function. It's an unbeatable duplicate of the Benchmade automatic 520SBK 5000 auto axis, but in a manual version! secure grip is had with a unique two-directional tread machined into the aluminum handle scales movable steel carry-clip clips in for action when you need it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can see these grips eventually chewing up my jeans, but I wont loose it like I did my last Benchmade, also, don't expect fast deployment like the smooth handled models.
Most recent customer reviews
I take this surfing off the Oregon coast in cold, salty water, and I hike in the...Read more