|Item Weight||53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||64.2 x 37.5 x 32.8 inches|
|Item model number||T015|
|Material||Aluminum, Steel, ABS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Warranty: Hagar Tools, Inc. warrants that, for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, all products shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship. At our option, we will repair or replace any product during the warranty period and we may require that the product be sent postage prepaid to our repair facility with all original equipment and the original receipt showing date of purchase. Any repaired or replaced product will only be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the original date of purchase. Please note this warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections due to normal wear and tear. Warranty Exclusions: The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser, is non-transferable, and does NOT cover service or replacement of parts resulting from normal wear and tear. The warranty also does NOT cover malfunction, failure, or defects as a result of: Abnormal use, abuse, neglect. Damage as a result of accidents, drops, or mishandling of the product. Repairs or alterations by anyone other than Hagar Tools, Inc. or its representatives Rental use or commercial use Hagar Tools, Inc. makes no warranties, representations, or promises regarding the performance or quality of its products apart from those specifically stated in this warranty.|
Benchmark Table T015 Starter Package with Portable Work Table, Adaptor Plate, and 4 Riser Pegs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented Cut-Rail System creates 9 separate pathways for unobstructed blade travel
- Multiple snap-in accessories attach instantly anywhere on the table to customize your work surface
- Cut full 4-Foot x 8-Foot sheets of material without additional support
- Leg side blocks create a vertical clamping surface for projects such as routering door hinges and locks
- Leveling feet with oversized handles help you easily and quickly compensate for uneven surfaces
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Kreg KWS1000 Mobile Project Center,
Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||37.5 x 64.25 x 32.75 in||27.75 x 31.5 x 31.5 in||33.5 x 21.7 x 29.7 in||25 x 31 x 32 in|
A revolutionary concept in portable work tables with 9 separate pathways for unobstructed blade travel, crossbars that create gaps to allow access above or below your material, and a full line of accessories for customization.
From the Manufacturer
Benchmark Table - Basic Package (Table, Adaptor Plate, 4 Riser Pegs). The Benchmark Table is a revolutionary concept in portable worktables, offering maximum functionality in a compact package. Manufactured from extruded aluminum, high-grade steel, and lightweight ABS, the Benchmark is designed as a sturdy and versatile replacement for inadequate sawhorses, 3-Foot x 6-Foot plastic picnic tables, and other inferior portable work surfaces. Nine separate pathways across the tabletop allow for unobstructed blade travel as you cut anything from 4x8 sheets of plywood and drywall to dimensional lumber. Crossbars create access that allows you to work both above and below your project. All surfaces are available for clamping and 4 independently adjustable Leveling Feet help compensate for uneven work surfaces. Additionally, a uniform grid of tabletop attachment locations allows for the placement of Benchmark accessories anywhere you like as well as for unlimited customization using the Adaptor Plate accessory. Included in the Benchmark Table - Basic Package are: 1 Benchmark Table, 1 Adaptor Plate, and 4 Riser Pegs. Adaptor Plate: The Adaptor Plate allows you to temporarily mount a shop vise, bench grinder, custom jig, or another tool anywhere on the Benchmark Table. Simply affix your tool of choice to a wooden base (not included), screw that base to the included Adaptor Plate, and snap it onto the tabletop. Riser Pegs: Riser Pegs plug into the tabletop and allow you to raise your work surface an additional 3.5-Inch - 5-Inch when the job requires it OR serve as material stops for detail woodworking. Assembly required: Table dimensions (unfolded): 64.25-Inch L x 37.5-Inch W x 32.75-Inch H, Footprint: 80-Inch x 37.5-Inch, Weight: 58-Pound.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Cutting plywood and drywall is a breez and I don't even need to convince my wife to give me a hand for a minute, which we both love.
2. Very strong and durable, will probably outlive me.
3. Folds up and gets out of the way when I don't need it.
4. Lot of accessories and (hopefully) more to come.
1. This table is portable, but it ain't light. Over 50 pounds! This makes it very sturdy, which is great when I'm working, but it's a bit of a pain to carry around. Would be nice if they included a carry strap or it had wheels or something.
2. The knobs that come with the table are not very heavy-duty, but when I emailed their website's Customer Service to complain I was told they would send me out new and improved knobs as soon as they are in stock, for free. I guess I can't complain too much about that, but it would've been nice if they were already in the box!
The people who'd easily get most out of it (at the current price point) without any creativity required are contractors or other people whose time is money, who regularly need to handle large sheets of plywood, OSB, drywall, etc., or long pieces of lumber, and people painting intricate pieces of work that can be simply suspended over this table at a workable height. But anybody who has even more than one hobby project a year would find this table paying for itself faster than you'd think, in the form of saved time, hassle, space, and the lack of an aching back. The rest of the year? The table can hang or lean on a wall, out of the way until it's needed to save the day again.
Con: 1) The table is very solid, so it's a bit heavy, but moving it is still definitely manageable by one person, and no problem at all with two. And for moving it around a continuous floor, the casters are a good add-on to buy, for pushing it around as needed while keeping it upright.