- File Size: 2132 KB
- Print Length: 350 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brina Brady (October 30, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 30, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P2XO5YM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #330,170 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Bend Over (Bend Over Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 350 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am a fan of the series already and this is only the first book. Shane just immediately got under my skin and stayed there. He is unruly, untrustworthy and defiant, but for some reason the way he is written you just fall instantly in love with him and hope for the best possible outcome for him. His lover and the man he wants to be his Dom is intriguing and I want to know more of his story, but in true Dom fashion, he keeps his cards close to his chest and only reveals what he wants you to know.
Being gay is something that Shane is struggling with since he’s been taught by his father the Reverend that being gay is a path that leads straight to Hell. Shane tries to hold on to his beliefs as he begins to learn about himself and accept himself. He just can’t stop loving Julien and doesn’t want to.
Julien is falling fast for Shane, his white angel and knows that he has his work cut out for him if he wants to keep this boy in his life. He knows that Shane is in dire need of constant discipline and structure.
These two men are fascinating and I can’t wait to see where Brina takes us with their journey.
1) I like that the Dom was a strong educated black man who was humble enough to admit it that he was wrong.
2) I adored Shane whose behaviour, thoughts were congruent to a very troubled youth. Even though he lied, cheated, deceived and did some illegal things, there was still something very naïve about him and that touched me.
3) I loved the dynamics between Shane and Julien. These two made sense to me. The rest was a very engaging fiction that helped me escape from day stresses and rest and enjoy the story.
4) Another person I liked in the story was Shane's father. This man was another character who was congruent between his behaviour and personality. He was a zealot...a manipulating bigot...a racist who loved his family but still was a narcissistic character....So human!
This is very engaging story with awesome characters and dialogue.
Most recent customer reviews
It was some untalked about topics. And Shane is really messed up. But it's all for the good if it ends well.Read more