- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: WestBowPress (October 6, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1512759759
- ISBN-13: 978-1512759754
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,290,676 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Beneath Broken Machines Paperback – October 6, 2016
"Ninth House" by Leigh Bardugo
"Ninth House is one of the best fantasy novels I’ve read in years. This book is brilliant, funny, raw and utterly magnificent ― it's a portal to a world you’ll never want to leave." - Lev Grossman Pre-order today
About the Author
PC is a pastor, poet, and preacher in Sacramento, CA. He has served in church ministry and ministry to those in poverty and other environments of crisis. He has been traveling as a speaker for more than a decade. See more at ragamuffinpc.com.