Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 27, 2012
These products are all great and you definitely will not be disappointed!

I love these products, but I must make a comment on the seller.
I was having a bad day when I recieved this package and I was surprised to see this seller had included a sample of a full size lip gloss in a beautiful color. Also the packaging was beautifully wrapped, with a hand written note included from a person named Rose.

Great price, great products, right size and this really brightened my day.
on September 5, 2016
Great value for the money. All items are high quality products and authentic. I would buy full size of most of the items. All the products really helped bring life to my dull skin. I didn't have any breakouts or any other adverse reactions to any of the products.
on July 9, 2010
Purchased this to try out Posietint and That Gal. I have medium-tone somewhat oily skin, and am looking for products to even my skin out a bit but still look natural. Blush is my only makeup essential and the liquid tint sounded neat since I don't like the powdery look.

That Gal didn't seem to change my skin much, but made a great base and smelled great! Some-Kinda Gorgeous evened out my skin tone without hiding it, like a tinted moisturizer but with more staying power. It blends extremely well on me. Posietint was very easy to apply but too light to really show up on me. I used a tiny bit of the highlighter to add some shine back to my cheekbones and temples.

I'm very glad I tried this sample kit first! I got enough foundation and highlighter to last me a while, and would probably not have tried the highlighter otherwise. I'm going to order a full-size Benetint. Not sure about the primer yet; I'll have to try with and without a few times. When I run low I may just get this kit again; it's a great value and my sisters could use the Posietint.
on June 22, 2012
The price on this product was the first thing that caught my eye and to be honest for the amount you get to try these awesome products that can be pricey and that way you decide if purchasing the regular size is worth it for you. While the "tints" are small the product lasts and the small size is very convenient for my makeup bag. The only product I'm a bit confused with is, "that girl" brightener but that may be my fault i may not be applying it well, its very thick and does not absorb into my skin well. Other than that I would purchase from this seller again to try small trial sizes before purchasing the larger product.
on February 14, 2012
I definitely think that I wasn't paying attention to the the product sizing on this one. When it arrived yesterday I was really surprised at how tiny everything was. I wouldn't say these are "deluxe" sizes by any means and I certainly wouldn't qualify them as travel size either. I'm definitely disappointed with how small they are.
on April 11, 2012
These products are all amazing! If you buy the normal size ones, you'll definitely not be disappointed! But in this case, the size is NOT travel size, it's all so tiny that you can actually only use each product like 4-5 times. I couldn't even get makeup out of the Some Kind-A Gorgeous foundation container!!! The packaging is cute though and like I said, the products are perfect but I wouldn't waste my money on these samples, just buy the real deal!
on April 7, 2012
I love everything in this pack! So much so that I've bought almost everything in the normal sizes. The posie tint is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and it gives them such a natural flush. It doesn't rub off and lasts a long time. I put a little chapstick on over it just to keep my lips hydrated. The That Gal primer is also a must have! It completely brightens your complexion. I haven't used foundation in weeks!
on May 5, 2010
I bought this because I wanted to try the foundation. Glad I bought the sample first because the foundation was a greasy mess IMO. I still haven't found a use for the highlighting powder. I love the posietint. I use it to stain my lips. My favorite is the primer though. I've never used a make-up primer before and this does exactly was I expected it to do, hold my make-up in place all day. Even though I only liked 2 products in this set, I gave it 5 stars because I love the value of sample sets.
on July 28, 2010
Sooo tiny! Why must you do this to me amazon, I see something that looks great but it winds up being the size of my thumb in real life. I love the posietint and the highbeam, but it's only gonna last me about another week or so. Just buy everything seperate, don't fall for the fact that you're gonna get everything for this one low price, in reality it's a rip-off.
on February 26, 2015
products so small. rip off

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.