- File Size: 602 KB
- Print Length: 47 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jana DS (March 21, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J6A4DGW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #341,058 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Benefits Of Drinking Water Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This book helps one to understand the importance of the drinking water and the natural remedies to improve the healthy living. One can consider this book as a natural 'life insurance' that can often be considered as priceless if one would read, understand, follow and implement some of the process that are mentioned in this book and that can really benefit in big way.
This book talks about the water standards that are essential for human consumption, water pollution and techniques for standard filtration, the water consumption per person for a better health benefits, how hot or humid climate can cause you to sweat and needs added consumption of fluid. This book also highlights on very important point on when babies can drink water, the advantages and tips for pregnancy women, tips to control calories.
This book talks about the ‘Water Aids Energize Muscles’, Cells that don't keep their equilibrium of fluids and chemicals shrivel, which could lead to muscle weakness, Understanding more about the human body's need for fluids can help you estimate just how much water to consume daily, extreme exercise lasting more than an hour needs more fluid consumption as this may help replace sodium lost in perspiration and lower the probability of developing hyponatremia.
Overall I think this book can be an essential part of one’s daily life and if one can utilize the importance and the benefits of drinking water with utmost importance that can translate to a healthy living naturally.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living