Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on June 14, 2013
It is all right but it does not give me any more pain relief than other products on the market.
on June 7, 2014
I've filed a complaint with the seller but never before today have I been shorted or scammed on any of my many Amazon orders. My husband opened the bottle and counted them as they're being divided between him and my grandma. There were only 25 pills in the bottle. Buyers beware.

Will update once problem has been rectified.

Issues like this (and the crooked label on the bottle) lead me to question the authenticity of this product.
on July 1, 2013
Tried many products but Beneflex really helps my one arthritic knee....much better than other products I have tried. Just wish the product was a little less expensive!
on April 20, 2014
Took the whole bottle and received no relief at all. It is not worth the money or time. Save your money!
on March 6, 2017
Hard to state. My joints don't feel any different. I purchased these in hopes to assist with the recovery of a broken hand. It had already been four months since the break so I thought I'd give it a shot. But like I said I really don't feel any different.
on March 29, 2017
I could be the posterchild for this product...I believe in it that much! I truely believe it is the only reason I am walking without pain today. I have been using it for about 2 years. I noticed a difference in only 3 days and never looked back. I recommend it to everyone...even strangers that I see walking with a limp.
on June 10, 2015
I previously used MegaRed for my mild arthritis - I'm not sure why I decided to try something different, but I did. I had no bad effects whatsoever from this supplement, but also had absolutely no good effects either. In fact, within about 3 weeks of taking Beneflex, my hands were quite painful. I thought it possible that Beneflex wasn't helping, and in fact was doing nothing. So without finishing the bottle, I switched back to MegaRed Joint Relief. My hands are now feeling a lot better (after two weeks) and I'll stay on my current relief plan. The MegaRed is all I take - no pain medication of any kind.
on April 29, 2014
The promised relief did not materialize although have been taking it for almost one month. Would not recommend it to anyone
on June 1, 2013
The information I had read made it sound really good but it did nothing for me. Maybe it helps some but not all.
on May 31, 2014
I took one bottle of Nugenix and experienced no improvement in my arthritis. It is very expensive, but a complete waste of money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.