Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on September 14, 2011
I will start by saying this is the third in my collection. I have the .177 the .22 and now the .25 I am so impressed with this rifle I had to have all of them.
Benjamin/crosman Is a fantastic company with great product support, I mated the rifles all with leapers scopes.
The .177 is my boys he shots 10 round groups the size of a dime at 35 yards
The .22 is my target/small game rifle.
The .25 is for the raccoons and the coyotes that like to come around This rifle with the gamo rockets are the absolute knock out punch ( one shot in the fuse box and down they go not even a twitch.
The rifles are some of the most accurate I have ever fired you will be very pleased with this rifle.
1. easy fill I have a high pressure scuba tank 4350 psi i get about 42 full fills. I can get 3 clips per fill on average The .25 just 2 plus the .25 is 8 shot not ten, That is a very large pellet to push

2 the rifle has a pressure gauge and a rear air dump so you can empty out all of the air before storage.

3 The stock looks great the gun looks over all very rich.

4 The price WOW it is only 450 on amazon for this rifle the quality and the fit and finish is great.
edgun is 1650 try and get parts or support for it. so all of my guns with scopes cost less than one edgun. I will shot just as accurate as it will and when i need a clip it is only 12.99 not 70.00 and 3 weeks shipping

5 The shrouded barrel is so quite you cant tell the rifle even fires. There is no recoil at all no shock at all so you can really put your nice scopes on it and not worry about the shock.

I cant say enough about this fantastic rifle JUST GREAT.
review image review image
88 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2013
Very nice product. Extremely consistent well-grouped shots. Sighting in at 25 yards. I shoot 8 shots and only see 5-6 holes with each clip, realizing that 2-3 go through the same hole. This is a very well produced gun. Everything about it is first class. Pumped it up with the Benjamin hand pump to 3K PSI. Getting 3 clips of 8 shots (24) per pump from 3000 to 2000 PSI. What a nice gun!

Update: 6-10-2013- After about 100 shots it would not hold pressure when hand-pump bleed valve was opened. It was a lot of work pumping only to just bleed off. Not sure why??? Returned rifle to Crosman for repair. They sent me a brand new gun in an unopened box and a can of pellets for free. I'm working on sighting it in now.
on August 30, 2013
This my first PCP air rifle. I have owned Springers and were very happy with their performance, but this is a step above that. I have purchased a HDD for this rifle to give me a larger amount of shots per tank fill. the initial yield was 24 shots. This gun is very smooth and accurate.
on January 8, 2014
This Air Rifle is the best bank for the buck you can buy.Puts you in high end shooting field or target.Scores a 10 across the board.You would be crazy not to own this Pneumatic Rifle............................................BL......from Connecticut..........Jan-8-2014.
on July 18, 2016
this pellet gun is no toy, ha
on October 9, 2013
One of the best air guns I ever owned, powerful and sleek easy to fire with either hand, looks and feels great does requires effort loading with high pressure pump
on December 31, 2013
Very happy with this gun is the best air gun rifle ever use or have in my possession very accurate very strong and fun to play with
It is a very heavy gun wood stuck.
on December 26, 2013
Good pellet gun , but when it was assembled I found few screws to be almost striped out by the triger guard , but over all she is a beauty
on March 26, 2012
Made in USA. Extremely quiet--I could drop a coin and make more noise.
Accurate-at 50yds I was hitting a quarter size bullseye.
Excellent workmanship.
I would recommend to anyone needing this type of product.
5 stars.
on July 1, 2013
i have been hunting with this gun and it shots very well and it hits the game hard putting it down with ease

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.